Championship 22-23 (2 Viewers)

Hobo

I'm really starting to hate Burnley. I didn't have this kind of feeling towards any of the relegated teams last season, but I just can't stand Burnley and that coconut-head boss of theirs. Maybe their intense pursuit of COH and poaching of Maasten has something to do with it.

You need to take a lie down and a few deep breathes.

PS they really didnt poach Maatsen, there was next to zero chance of him coming back to Coventry from Chelsea's development point of view.

Nick

Administrator
That was a great goal.

To be fair, somebody should have taken a booking.

Fleck I think let the ball go between his legs.

Briles

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Yeah it’s based on whoscored ratings model, people always get confused by this then get irate in the comments that the EFL hates them
I get that, just thought he had an off game. Clearly I was wrong.

he made that good run when sheaf I think put him through in the first half, but he couldn’t get it from under his feet.

also Shows the high standards we have for him, class player

Frostie

I get that, just thought he had an off game. Clearly I was wrong.

he made that good run when sheaf I think put him through in the first half, but he couldn’t get it from under his feet.

also Shows the high standards we have for him, class player

He wasn't at his best.
As @SlowerThanPlatt says, Whoscored is great but the algorithm they use to convert stats to their rating system is iffy at best.

Last edited:

Skybluedownunder

Charlie Patino from Arsenal is going on loan to Blackpool, shame as he coulda filled in nicely for O’Hare till Jan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larry_david

Charlie Patino from Arsenal is going on loan to Blackpool, shame as he coulda filled in nicely for O’Hare till Jan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackpool? Blimey he's supposedly the best kid they've ever had. I mean, it's a great education for him and a coup for Blackpool

SkyblueTexan

2-0 B'ham

SkyblueTexan

I said same, i think Burnley will be ok but if you give the dog and duck that space you will make them look like Brazil of the 80s.

I think losing manager 3 best players is going to be an issue fir huddersfield. Brum is a hard one to call.
Man, if only we'd put away our chances last week vs Sunderland or Moore had stayed on the line for that weak header from Clarke or "Rolls Royce" Bidwell had revved up his engine to block Gooch's cross in the first place. Small margins, but so glad we salvaged a point.

KenilworthSkyBlue

I said same, i think Burnley will be ok but if you give the dog and duck that space you will make them look like Brazil of the 80s.

I think losing manager 3 best players is going to be an issue fir huddersfield. Brum is a hard one to call.

Birmingham's biggest issue will be goals.

Defensively they look OK, but if they don't bring in any real goalscoring threat this summer then they're going to have to rely on a lot of clean sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread