Championship 21/22 (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Scott Hogan makes it 2-0 to Blues, him and Taylor look a good pairing.

ccfc92

What a finish to that game! Would rather derby stay up than blues. Blues just a bunch of time wasting long ball merchants, horrible to watch.

Footballing style yes, but Derby deserve everything they get points deduction wise. Don't want them to go bust, but they're cheats.

Grendel

Footballing style yes, but Derby deserve everything they get points deduction wise. Don't want them to go bust, but they're cheats.

so were we

Grendel

In what way

We’ve had two administrations and we’ve moved away the first time certainly on the understanding we’d be building a new ground - our league 1 wages in that season vastly outdid the percentage cap to income which many opposition managers vocally objected to

Sky Blue Pete

We’ve had two administrations and we’ve moved away the first time certainly on the understanding we’d be building a new ground - our league 1 wages in that season vastly outdid the percentage cap to income which many opposition managers vocally objected to
So we didn’t break the rules then ok ta

steve cooper

In what way
I think you may both be right here, We were certainly allowed to move out as far as Northampton on the understanding we were building a new ground, and in reality we are no further on that project 9 years down the road.
But FFP came into force in 2011/12 and the wording initially was;
"Clubs can spend up to 5m euros (£3.9m) more than they earn per assessment period, although, under this monitoring period, total losses of 45m euros (£35m) were permitted as long as clubs had owners who could cover such amounts."
I understand the assessment period was 3 years, and we were at Northampton in 2013 but returned to the Ricoh in 2014 IIRC.
I assume SISU convinced the EFL they could cover the overspend. Not sure what that was but I doubt we overspent by £35M in those 3 years.
Would be interested on the thoughts of others on this.

Fergusons_Beard

Looking at the Expected goals and Expected goals against really shows how lucky teams like Blackburn, Huddersfield are and how unlucky we are!
3f8d43576508f0caaa586c608a7a77de.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sky Blue Harry H

Perfect if it stays like that, but hopefully Cardiff score another couple.

That Tommy Doyle Cardiff have got on loan from Man City looks a very useful footballer. Cardiff players being a bit dirty (Ralls in particular) but they have looked better than their league position today.

Grendel

So we didn’t break the rules then ok ta

We were docked points as we broke rules and if it was Derby moving to Burton (well unless we got there first) and were showing cartoons of new grounds I think many on here would be crying foul. Of course we did. I suspect Sisu and their appetite for legal fighting would have deterred the EFL and yes we broke rules as we deceived them regarding the rules of being out of the city

Covkid1968#

We keep getting handed a drink at last chance saloon…..we have another one with Forest losing and Albion starting to implode. Win our games in hand and we are in the play offs. Will that happen… of course not. But we are still propping up the bar in that particular saloon pretending we are going to lift the glass to our parched goal dry lips and down it in 19. It’s all very frustrating 😳

Users who are viewing this thread