Championship 21/22 (9 Viewers)

Garryb80

Cameron Archer comes on and bags, wonder if we will live to regret not getting him in on loan if we get another striker injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He scored a 1 yard header to an open goal and barely touched the ball. Think we should be fine

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I can't either.
They'll have to pay him off though - they've just spent 8ish mil on Dike.
Real test of the owners resolve.
Mrs S and the in-laws/family are all Baggies - they want him gone - and can't believe how high up the table they are.
My in laws are baggies aswell, hate ismael. I told them when they got him he’d only be up there becuase of the squad they have available. Also predicted Dike would sign… and be a useless lump.

frustrating that we got everything wrong against them

Londonccfcfan

Also he
8ish mil on Dike
He has played 2 games I believe, and is now out for up to 2 months.
Unlucky but it just shows how things can wreck a season.
Will take him time to get match fit too.

If only we had beaten them at home. We would actually be above them with 2 games in hand. That's how close it is.

These 6 pointers are massive. Literally that.

Bugsy

Birmingham sign Bacuna from Rangers

Liquid Gold

SlowerThanPlatt

Forest turn down £18m for Brennan Johnson? Is he worth that much really? Maybe we are undervaluing our midfielders at only £5m and should we put another £10m on. Also Baggies looking to sign Carroll will they ever learn?

Yes he’s an excellent player and only 20. If no clubs are interested at £5m don’t know why you think we’ll be increasing the asking price?

NorthernWisdom

Users who are viewing this thread