Championship 21/22 (4 Viewers)

Frostie

We were docked points as we broke rules and if it was Derby moving to Burton (well unless we got there first) and were showing cartoons of new grounds I think many on here would be crying foul. Of course we did. I suspect Sisu and their appetite for legal fighting would have deterred the EFL and yes we broke rules as we deceived them regarding the rules of being out of the city

Can you link to these rules that we broke?

Grendel

Can you link to these rules that we broke?

you are not allowed to move from your city with a certain miles from the centre of it. You know this full well. You have you to then show a plan to move back to remain as a shareholder in the league. Sisu could not have moved us to Belfast with no return. They moved on a temporary basis and to meet requirements set down in EFL rules demonstrate a plan of action to return

You know the rules stop worshiping at the temple

Brighton Sky Blue

you are not allowed to move from your city with a certain miles from the centre of it. You know this full well. You have you to then show a plan to move back to remain as a shareholder in the league. Sisu could not have moved us to Belfast with no return. They moved on a temporary basis and to meet requirements set down in EFL rules demonstrate a plan of action to return

Think the Belfast move would go down well with a few certain characters

Frostie

I know of no such rules, hence why I asked to see it. Groundshares are agreed all the time but need EFL approval. You're correct that you need to show a commitment to move back to the local area & we were given an initial 3 years to do so but did it after what 13 months?

So can you link to the rule or not?

Grendel

I know of no such rules, hence why I asked to see it. Groundshares are agreed all the time but need EFL approval. You're correct that you need to show a commitment to move back to the local area & we were given an initial 3 years to do so but did it after what 13 months?

So can you link to the rule or not?

The rule is the 3 year rule and during the administration process the statement was made by the club they would not be returning to the Ricoh

I’m sorry but don’t insult anyone’s intelligence. The owners broke the lease deliberately and tried then to force ACL into bankruptcy- that was the strategy and they made people like Deering look absurd. Now, I didn’t mind the strategy at the time - at least it was a plan - but it failed spectacularly - clubs can’t just hop off for a few years and hope to return

They did also have an agreement to then next time go to Burton. Again to meet EFL requirements they pretended to have an arrangement to build. Stadium at Warwick university - utter nonsense. They ended up at Birmingham as it was another this time half arsed attempt to get the arena. If we hadn’t returned we’d then have pissed around again to pretend we’d be still building a ground

Ask yourself - what if Wasps refused us back. What would have happened.

Your defence of Sisu is noted

Frostie

The rule is the 3 year rule and during the administration process the statement was made by the club they would not be returning to the Ricoh

I’m sorry but don’t insult anyone’s intelligence. The owners broke the lease deliberately and tried then to force ACL into bankruptcy- that was the strategy and they made people like Deering look absurd. Now, I didn’t mind the strategy at the time - at least it was a plan - but it failed spectacularly - clubs can’t just hop off for a few years and hope to return

They did also have an agreement to then next time go to Burton. Again to meet EFL requirements they pretended to have an arrangement to build. Stadium at Warwick university - utter nonsense. They ended up at Birmingham as it was another this time half arsed attempt to get the arena. If we hadn’t returned we’d then have pissed around again to pretend we’d be still building a ground

Ask yourself - what if Wasps refused us back. What would have happened.

Your defence of Sisu is noted

So in short No?

Sky Blue Pete

We were docked points as we broke rules and if it was Derby moving to Burton (well unless we got there first) and were showing cartoons of new grounds I think many on here would be crying foul. Of course we did. I suspect Sisu and their appetite for legal fighting would have deterred the EFL and yes we broke rules as we deceived them regarding the rules of being out of the city
Um admin wasn’t it?

Sky Blue Pete

We agreed the move with efl we didn’t get a points deduction for it

Grendel

We agreed the move with efl we didn’t get a points deduction for it

we agreed a plan to return

let’s look at move two - what was the plan then? When was the return planned?

no_loyalty

QPR in for Patterson, already had two bids rejected.

SleepyGinger

Bournemouth signed Nat Phillips and kieffer Moore today. In talks with Freddie woodman, Todd Cantwell Neco Williams and Siriki Dembele too. Shows what we’re up against.

Alkhen

Bournemouth signed Nat Phillips and kieffer Moore today. In talks with Freddie woodman, Todd Cantwell Neco Williams and Siriki Dembele too. Shows what we’re up against.

the likes of Fulham, West Brom and Bournmoth are working on a different level to us, we were so unlucky to miss out on Parachute payments, things could have been very different.

as for those signings, they strike me as a bit short sighted. Phillips, WIlliams and Cantwell have potential but cant see either of the other 3 cutting it in the Premier league

SSB

No doubt the fans will be excited but their business seems pretty desperate in all honesty.

It's like they're throwing everything and anything at the wall and hoping it sticks.

fernandopartridge

No doubt the fans will be excited but their business seems pretty desperate in all honesty.

It's like they're throwing everything and anything at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Yes, I said it seemed a bit desperate, ultimately you can only put 11 of them on the pitch at once. Given their embarrassment of riches, lets have Ryan Christie on loan here

SSB

Yes, I said it seemed a bit desperate, ultimately you can only put 11 of them on the pitch at once. Given their embarrassment of riches, lets have Ryan Christie on loan here

Exactly. Granted their form as of late has been poor and Parker probably has to act and bring in fresh blood, but if you actually look at what they already have they don't even really need most of these players.

SBT

I’d like Bournemouth out of the league as it’s a travesty hey can get away with such a tiny ground with a few hundred spaces for away fans.

I hope they go back to the lower leagues where they belong though.

It's very much in our interest for them to not get promoted this season - we don't need them to re-up on the parachute payments, the fewer yo-yo clubs in our division the better.

Users who are viewing this thread