Championship 21/22 (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Bristol City are knickers

Them and brum, who are also pants, will only stay up because of Derbys deductions and the fact Barnsley and Peterborough are fucking hopeless

Happy_Martian

Guess results do show how good Derby are. Won at Bournemouth, drew against Fulham and now winning against QPR. I think we can finally accept the draw at our place as a good result against a good team, rather than the expected win many thought would happen on the day.

If Derby did go down, would like to see us go in for either Shinnie or Lawrence. Both very good CMs.

Brighton Sky Blue

Guess results do show how good Derby are. Won at Bournemouth, drew against Fulham and now winning against QPR. I think we can finally accept the draw at our place as a good result against a good team, rather than the expected win many thought would happen on the day.

That was more disappointing because Derby were pretty mediocre on the day and it felt like we let them off the hook.

Terry Gibson's perm

If Derby did go down, would like to see us go in for either Shinnie or Lawrence. Both very good CMs.

Lawrence might be a bit rich for us at 38k per week.

Sky Blue Harry H

Derby playing without a proper forward, so ball keeps coming back at them - making QPR look better than they are. Derby will do well to get a point based on this. Hope they hold out for 1-1

Bugsy

You had one job Derby ffs, take nothing away from that finish from gray though

Sky Blue Harry H

QPR are starting to score more late goals than us, bastards.

They looked really sharp going forward - although Derby encouraged them by having no threat going forward. Do think that Derby right back Ebosele (haven't checked spelling) looks a good player.

Sky Blue Harry H

They looked a good side when we went down there .. always destined for top 6 tbh

Yep - Willock and Chair are very good players - and Dickie holds the defence together. They''ll be even stronger when Sam McC comes back. Think they will be top 6 like you say, unless they suffer a few injuries to key players.

Woolly68

So, best result for us tonight; 0-0 or Fulham putting the pedal to the floor with a 3-0 win and making Bournemouth easier to catch? A draw would be best if we want to be Champions😉

Terry Gibson's perm

Why don’t the commentators just say that is a shocking challenge by Stacey rather than you can see why he did it.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Only seen last 10 or so minutes , but Fulham look a class above Bournemouth. Bournemouth seem to use some highly questionable 'professional' tactics. Even with us thrashing Fulham, to me they looked a very good and classy team(apart from the awful defence that day). I obviously don't want Bournemouth to get a top 2 spot from a City perspective but same is alsi true from a football perspective.

skyblue1991

Scott Parker looking like the top dog of his wing in a category A prison.
'Need anything to help you get by? Come to me geezer!'
70ff406051a25644928669a481532054.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

SkyblueTexan

We should have a training ground routine like that from the kickoff.

Fergusons_Beard

Makes you realise how fuckin good we are and what results we had against them!

These two teams really bloody good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sky Blue Harry H

Mitrovic getting that header in - defender was wrestling him for about 5 seconds solid - VAR would have given a pen.

Users who are viewing this thread