Championship 21/22 (6 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Not to lose all perspective though!! Again not you but many of the normal brigade of we’re all doomed

It doesn’t help me just watching on Sky, we both start out annoyed at paying for an ST then public transport being removed so we’ll miss a quarter of the games.

Perhaps the same for others, physically being there you get any knee jerk stuff out of your system at the game.

Happy_Martian

Pre-season the majority on here thought we'd end up mid table, somewhere around 8th-12th. The team has exceeded those expectations significantly. Now when some members think we are headed for where we anticipated, the comments are about them being negative. It's obvious each player cannot last the season playing at 110% so a drop in form should be expected. Vik is going through his dip now, others will likely follow.

Be sensible. We are not world beaters yet. We are playing beautiful and effective football but a season is 46 games, not 19.

skybluegod

Not to lose all perspective though!! Again not you but many of the normal brigade of we’re all doomed

Robins summed it up pretty well on the night. Our last 2 results show how far we have come in just 12 months that we are now disappointed to have drawn 0-0 with Birmingham and Sheffield.

Both were frustrating results, but I think back to last year where almost every game felt like a slog and we would scrape through so many games. This year there are so many games where we look fairly comfortable. Only two teams have made us look bad in my view and that is QPR and Luton (which was by clearly an off night).

Confident the results will pick up again, players just need to make small tweaks and we will start to score far more often.

Brighton Sky Blue

Robins summed it up pretty well on the night. Our last 2 results show how far we have come in just 12 months that we are now disappointed to have drawn 0-0 with Birmingham and Sheffield.

Both were frustrating results, but I think back to last year where almost every game felt like a slog and we would scrape through so many games. This year there are so many games where we look fairly comfortable. Only two teams have made us look bad in my view and that is QPR and Luton (which was by clearly an off night).

Confident the results will pick up again, players just need to make small tweaks and we will start to score far more often.

If you keep playing well the results will eventually take care of themselves. However we’ve looked as good as or better than Birmingham every time we’ve played them, even as a L1 side. They really are poor and have been for years.

skybluegod

If you keep playing well the results will eventually take care of themselves. However we’ve looked as good as or better than Birmingham every time we’ve played them, even as a L1 side. They really are poor and have been for years.

True will give you that. Should have battered them in the FA cup league one season. Still can't believe that O'Hare miss. Still have flashbacks to it.

fernandopartridge

I'm of the belief with Sheffield United that their promotion and good season was a blip, their squad isn't anything to write home about but cos of said blip their expectations are unrealistic.

TomRad85

I'm of the belief with Sheffield United that their promotion and good season was a blip, their squad isn't anything to write home about but cos of said blip their expectations are unrealistic.
Agreed, absolutely no reason to leave this club for Sheffield Utd at this moment in time.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Watching Sheffield united game right now.

Observation.

Bristol city wasting time from first minute...keeper kicking ball away...got booked. Because all the players were furious!

Same thing for Weimann and odiwda.

Teams are doing this....and our players dont complain enough!!!

Referee booked 3 of them early. And now surprise surprise they stop wasting time

It makes a big difference..

Tommo1993

Watching Sheffield united game right now.

Observation.

Bristol city wasting time from first minute...keeper kicking ball away...got booked. Because all the players were furious!

Same thing for Weimann and odiwda.

Teams are doing this....and our players dont complain enough!!!

Referee booked 3 of them early. And now surprise surprise they stop wasting time

It makes a big difference..

Liam Kelly seems the only player to get onto the ref when we should. Other than that we’ve never been that type of team, that I can remember anyway

Londonccfcfan

Liam Kelly seems the only player to get onto the ref when we should. Other than that we’ve never been that type of team, that I can remember anyway

Its poor from the management. Now teams are coming to CBS for a draw...we need to be stamping these tactics out.

The crowd can see it.

Users who are viewing this thread