Championship 21/22 (3 Viewers)

CovBrummie94

Strange move for him really, aside from being back towards his home part of the world. He's doing well with Plymouth who are a better supported club than Preston and arguably have greater potential
Preston are a well established Championship club now in their 7th straight season in this division who have finished in the top half in 4 of those seasons and never below 14th in that time. They will be expecting to push for the playoffs next season. Doesn't seem strange to me at all.

He might be passing up a chance at promotion this season but it's unlikely Plymouth would've gotten over the line.

SkyblueTexan

Nottm Forest's transformation is nothing short of miraculous. A team that was looking like relegation candidates is now looking like promotion hopefuls.

no_loyalty

Nottm Forest's transformation is nothing short of miraculous. A team that was looking like relegation candidates is now looking like promotion hopefuls.

Yep, only three points behind us now with a better goal difference.

Grendel

Yeah with Hughton at the wheel. 7th the season before

So who are there stand out players then? They were struggling from the start of last season and seem to have signed one player in 18 months whose hardly played

Terry Gibson's perm

Forest have improved because they sacked Hughton a sterile boring manager, they would never have got four under him today they were a get one and defend team. I am amazed that Ipswich are interested in Hughton he is a dinosaur.

Terry Gibson's perm

no_loyalty

Sheff United v QPR tomorrow night has been postponed, due to Covid in the QPR camp.

steve cooper

Forest 96 min = 2
Reading 98 min = 2
Bristol C 92 min = 2
Bournemouth 95 min = 1
Huddersfield 93 min = 1
I think that's it
Would have been 18th without them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread