Championship 21/22 (2 Viewers)

higgs

It's all over as far as I'm concerned. Great effort from Robins and his players and staff, just hope he's allowed to improve us during the summer.
He deserves a few bob to spend even if it's just wages to pick up some free agents and hopefully keep our main men

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

It's all over as far as I'm concerned. Great effort from Robins and his players and staff, just hope he's allowed to improve us during the summer.

We know the owners will invest nothing.

Happy_Martian

Furlong has just been sent off for West Brom at Forest after 17mins of play , 2 yellow cards. How many games would that put him out for ?

better days

Dyche will get that job unless some of the stuff on Twitter is true.
He will have lots of options.
But he will probably have to wait until a deal is agreed with Burnley
Burnley's new owners didn't have the money to buy the club & have loaded debt onto it in a similar way to the Glazers at Manure

Happy_Martian

Rumours of a tear up in a club I heard
Don't believe it though, why would all the others in the management team have been sacked too?

Another post on Twitter asking why haven't any of the players or club staff publicly wished (or tweeted) him all the best ? Could be more to the rumour than initially meets the eye.

covcity4life

Good results for us. Let's beat west brom and see how sheff utd and Millwall do. Not really thinking of playoffs as much as extending the season one game at a time

no_loyalty

Good results for us. Let's beat west brom and see how sheff utd and Millwall do. Not really thinking of playoffs as much as extending the season one game at a time

Millwall away at Blues on Saturday, really can’t see Blues getting anything against them unless they sack Bowyer before then.

Grendel

Middlesborough still have 4 games to go

Warwickhunt

Furlong has just been sent off for West Brom at Forest after 17mins of play , 2 yellow cards. How many games would that put him out for ?
He will miss our game! However thats 1/2 of the baggies attacking prowess gone no long throws from their right hand side which did us at the arena when they won 2~1

covcity4life

Millwall away at Blues on Saturday, really can’t see Blues getting anything against them unless they sack Bowyer before then.
True but if we win and sheff utd lost we could still be 3pts off playoffs with 2 games to go. I think every fan would have taken that at start of season

I don't think we will make top 6 but no way am I giving up on it.

no_loyalty

True but if we win and sheff utd lost we could still be 3pts off playoffs with 2 games to go. I think every fan would have taken that at start of season

I don't think we will make top 6 but no way am I giving up on it.

Yes I totally agree we will probably just miss out, but stranger things have happened so you just never know.

Users who are viewing this thread