Championship 21/22 (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Fulham 3-0 up against Preston, Mitrovic with 2.

stupot07

We had a pitch invasion when we got to the final of the the JPT final or whatever its called now.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

baldy

Because it's a nice ground

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Glad Fulham got promoted, as we won't have to fear for our lives when their 'firm' of 15 lads rock up at the CBS next season, giving it large.

CCFCSteve

This is what we’ve been up against (sent by a smug Luton mate !). I’ve not checked the accuracy of this by the way so no complaints… even if the numbers are slightly different I’d imagine it’s not far off.

6CF45E4D-A299-4F83-B7C4-0A10F927E6AF.jpeg

shmmeee

This is what we’ve been up against (sent by a smug Luton mate !). I’ve not checked the accuracy of this by the way so no complaints… even if the numbers are slightly different I’d imagine it’s not far off.

View attachment 24459

Saw this earlier. One caveat is it’s based on the last set of accounts so Derby for example is a few years out of date.

SkyblueTexan

Luton don't reveal lengths of contracts and who knows if they're hiding details of their accounts. I wouldn't believe these figures to be honest.

Grendel

This is squad value not wages FYI.

I’m not sure what it is to be honest. Is it transfer fees paid or player valuations as per the asset value

Grendel

The latter I assume as it’s taken from accounts. So a function of wages and time left on contract?

it’s stoke that stands out as I’m sure they did a huge amortisation of player assets a couple of years ago something like £60 million devaluation of assets

higgs

Huddersfield to win tonight and cement a playoff spot and then rest players against us and we beat West Brom of course!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Woolly68

Not sure. If they win they may also be in with a shout for second and probably make our game tough. Best result may be them to draw tonight and Bournemouth win at the weekend, than they could rest players as they won’t get second and be confident of play off place.

Tricky one.

higgs

Not sure. If they win they may also be in with a shout for second and probably make our game tough. Best result may be them to draw tonight and Bournemouth win at the weekend, than they could rest players as they won’t get second and be confident of play off place.

Tricky one.
Bournemouth are playing Fulham tough game even a draw might keep Huddersfield going for the autos lets go for a Barnsley win and a few sending offs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread