Championship 21/22 (6 Viewers)

procdoc

If Derby lose against Fulham they’re mathematically down aren’t they?

Terry Gibson's perm

Will Derby be losing a few more points when they exit admin? Not sure on the rules now.

It’s a big rebuild there only five contracted players next season and one of them must be that highly paid centre back that’s always injured. The new owner doesn’t get the ground or the training ground and I guess he won’t have a lot of goodwill after paying 35p for n the pound to the creditors

SkyBlueMatt

Will Derby be losing a few more points when they exit admin? Not sure on the rules now.

It’s a big rebuild there only five contracted players next season and one of them must be that highly paid centre back that’s always injured. The new owner doesn’t get the ground or the training ground and I guess he won’t have a lot of goodwill after paying 35p for n the pound to the creditors
Depends what you read. On the BBC there was an article which said the points deduction will be based on what pence per pound they offer on the debts.

Apparently they are offering below that figure, if so, they'll get a 15 point deduction.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Depends what you read. On the BBC there was an article which said the points deduction will be based on what pence per pound they offer on the debts.

Apparently they are offering below that figure, if so, they'll get a 15 point deduction.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

On sky they said the rumour of 10p was wrong and nearer to 35p. If they get it next year it will be hard for them to get back up straight away.

Terry Gibson's perm

Fulham will need to change virtually all of this team or they will be relegated pretty quickly next year.

Terry Gibson's perm

Between them and Norwich recently it feels like a waste of promotion slots. Fair play to Brentford for actually having a go and staying up in the process.

I agree and most likely Norwich will be around the top again next year and will switch with Fulham. Although unless they spend a few quid Norwich won’t be as strong as last time with no Cantwell etc and Pukki getting older.

Terry Gibson's perm

Derby are a mid table side really, if the point deductions for Reading and Derby weren’t there Birmingham would be bottom three and looking at them that would be about right.

Sky Blue Harry H

Good for us if Fulham lose today. as they have to play Forest, Sheff Utd, Luton and Bournemouth. Want them needing more results to secure the Championship.

Evo1883

We would be 17 points clear of relegation should Derby and Reading have their points back ...

Still 9th mind you 😉

skybluetony176

You’ve got to give it to Rooney. He deserves a lot of credit for not just sticking with Derby but also getting what he has out of his team. I think they’ll still go down but him and his players can hold their heads high.

The CableGuy

Fair play to Derby, after 1 season in League 1 they'll be right back up for sure.

As for Fulham, they're gonna get roasted (again) in the PL next season and get relegated before Xmas.

WGABSOOS

Fair play to Derby, after 1 season in League 1 they'll be right back up for sure.

As for Fulham, they're gonna get roasted (again) in the PL next season and get relegated before Xmas.
Derby will struggle to get a first time promotion. Ask Ipswich and Sunderland for proof of that

skyblue1991

Fulham will need to change virtually all of this team or they will be relegated pretty quickly next year.
I think Fulham will stay up next year personally

You can tell they have a lot of quality in their team and I think yesterday they weren't there mentally as they know they're going to go up

Still need a good 6x new first teamers to give them a chance though

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Anyone fancy us for promotion at 100/1?
4b40bbc78d3df247d8d78c4265514f87.jpg

TomRad85

Derby will struggle to get a first time promotion. Ask Ipswich and Sunderland for proof of that
I'm pretty sure most of us thought we'd go down and have a party. Ended up taking best part of a decade and via League 2. Derby could be gone a while.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

You can tell they have a lot of quality in their team and I think yesterday they weren't there mentally as they know they're going to go up

I think they'll struggle, they're losing Carvalho and Mitrovic is a one dimensional player

Terry Gibson's perm

They have a lot of quality for this league but for most of them the step up is far to big, also you wouldn’t expect Everton to be as bad next year I think at least two of the three that go up will be returning. Bournemouth and Fulham have both gone up on the back of a load of goals from their strikers and when they go back to single figures they will be short on goals and having seen Fulham’s defence they will be letting a lot in.

Users who are viewing this thread