Championship 21/22 (5 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Man City have struggled to sell out Wembley everytime they've been.

Surprised with Leicester, I'd have thought they would have comfortably sold out.

To be fair, people will be watching our game tomorrow and thinking the same thing!

pusbccfc

To be fair, people will be watching our game tomorrow and thinking the same thing!

True but maybe less so now they've seen the crowds today.

I'm interested in the Sheffield United crowd tonight. Birmingham are taking 2500.

theferret

will you be upset? honestly, who gives a toss- I don’t see as we have anything to be ashamed of or embarrassed about

Worst part is how people are actually making excuses for other clubs and their dogshit attendances. But but but Blackburn's owners! Derby something something!

Point out that our (much higher) gate, would have been higher still had it not been for TV and kick off time etc and it's all bullshit excuses! embarrassing!

Everyone can suit themselves tomorrow, but I'll be feeling proud of my great football club. Fuck embarrassment.

Grendel

Worst part is how people are actually making excuses for other clubs and their dogshit attendances. But but but Blackburn's owners! Derby something something!

Point out that our (much higher) gate, would have been higher still had it not been for TV and kick off time etc and it's all bullshit excuses! embarrassing!

Everyone can suit themselves tomorrow, but I'll be feeling proud of my great football club. Fuck embarrassment.

blackburn have always struggled with attendances - it’s a fairly small town with a poor demographic and I’d guess a large ethnic population who are harder to engage in football culture

COV

agree 100%

Maybe a controversial point but the pricing doesn’t look so stupid after all looking around at what other teams pulled in today.

Evo1883

that’s one of those things you have to grudgingly admit through gritted teeth, don’t like their fans much

Last time I went there after our checkatrade win ..I was in the middle of being patted down by their stewards and all their fans were walking past shouting abuse at us ..

Just grinned tbh .. because I still remember their fan getting decked by a child at the top row of the ricoh 🤣

theferret

Last time I went there after our checkatrade win ..I was in the middle of being patted down by their stewards and all their fans were walking past shouting abuse at us ..

Just grinned tbh .. because I still remember their fan getting decked by a child at the top row of the ricoh 🤣

They were fuming about a pitch invasion that actually did them a massive favour, they scored straight after. Showed a total lack of class that night.

COV

they remind me of a northern Portsmouth- obsessed with aggro & not too much between the ears

that’s a horrible generalisation I know 😆

TomRad85

they remind me of a northern Portsmouth- obsessed with aggro & not too much between the ears

that’s a horrible generalisation I know
Accurate though

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: COV

COV

Oxford away their home fans were proper net warriors to be fair .

Best in the business

went there for a preseason game once and they didn’t give a toss about netting, it was mayhem- just a mass of Stone Island & people running around

Evo1883

Although .... they are definitely a better side with wing backs

4ATB maybe not what these players are used too

Users who are viewing this thread