Championship 21/22 (2 Viewers)

Winny the Bish

Surridge with a late goal on his debut for Stoke.

I see they have made 4 subs, I thought it reverted back to 3 this season? Unless one was a concussion sub I guess?
The first-ever concussion sub I believe.

TomRad85

Surridge with a late goal on his debut for Stoke.

I see they have made 4 subs, I thought it reverted back to 3 this season? Unless one was a concussion sub I guess?
I'd have quite liked to have kept the 5 subs tbh. Keeps more of your squad happy, I think its a good thing.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skybluegod

I'd have quite liked to have kept the 5 subs tbh. Keeps more of your squad happy, I think its a good thing.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I agree i quite liked it myself although I guess it potentially lends itself to teams with bigger squads and better strength in depth. Would be and interesting study

Sky Blue Harry H

Away followings will be affected by people not wanting to go on coaches, trains etc due to Cov-id. At home, you can travel in your own bubble. Not as easy for away games. It's not people not wanting to go, but being wary.

theferret

18k at Bristol City, there is no uplift after grounds being closed, that’s pretty obvious

Indeed. Looked a very poor crowd at Derby too. After all this angst, we'll probably have the biggest crowd of the weekend (although Sheff United should get a decent gate).

COV

Away followings will be affected by people not wanting to go on coaches, trains etc due to Cov-id. At home, you can travel in your own bubble. Not as easy for away games. It's not people not wanting to go, but being wary.

it hasn’t worried Forest or Birmingham too much, it’s more the fact that it’s just not a massive deal and some of the followings are awful

Evo1883

Indeed. Looked a very poor crowd at Derby too. After all this angst, we'll probably have the biggest crowd of the weekend (although Sheff United should get a decent gate).
I imagine 25k plus at brammel Lane, they will top the crowds this season

Evo1883

Is there restrictions at Wembley today as that attendance is woeful or is it just they don't care about the charity shield anymore

The lowest attendance when man city aren't there is 80k

pusbccfc

pusbccfc

Is there restrictions at Wembley today as that attendance is woeful or is it just they don't care about the charity shield anymore

The lowest attendance when man city aren't there is 80k

Man City have struggled to sell out Wembley everytime they've been.

Surprised with Leicester, I'd have thought they would have comfortably sold out.

Users who are viewing this thread