Championship 21/22 (3 Viewers)

TomRad85

16,250 at Derby yesterday , lowest league attendance for nearly 25 years
Not bad for a lowest attendance in 25 years is it tbh. Been Pride Park twice, can't criticise the numbers but they are very quiet.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Been there once and we were 3-0 down in 25 minutes
We don't tend to do brilliantly well there, although probably better than they do when they come to us. Looking at you 6-2 and 6-1 in consecutive seasons.

Liquid Gold

Derby concede a last minute equaliser to Tramps (Posh)

Good to see that Posh look shite, Derby aren't sorted and there are points dropped all round for teams you'd expect will be battling relegation.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just reviewing Reading's game and noticed that their midfielder Swift has started the season well (first game I'll be at next Sat!) Was also surprised that no-one has taken that João off them. He oozed class for a lot of last season and looked a PL player to me.

TomRad85

Can't believe Arsenal are going to bung Sheffield Utd 25 Million for a bog standard keeper like Ramsdale. As if the cunts don't get enough encouragement to go straight back up with the ridiculous parachute payments.

Bugsy

better days

Sheffield Utd really have spunked a lot of cash on some absolute garbage
Keeper has been disastrous
Reckon the lad won't get much sleep tonight
Who'd be a football fan
Two seasons back Sheffield Utd fans were in la la land
How must they be feeling tonight?

TomRad85

I don't go on other teams forums but the Forest one might be a good read tonight

robbiethemole

their fans want most of the team out!! cant believe how bad they've become and picking scapegoats Norwood Fleck and McGoldrought. echoes of this place some time ago !! pity we dont play them soon

procdoc

The likes of Olli Burke, McBurnie, Brewster have been disastrous yet cost a combined 45 million or something like that

Mr Panda

QPR away will be interesting. First game against a team that'll most likely be sniffing around top 6

skybluegod

Rhian Brewster is a very good player at this level, there is clearly something wrong at Sheffield United. Think Jokanovic was a poor appointment to be honest, didn't seem to fit in with what Sheffield needed.

Last weekend was very strange, starting 4 out and out strikers in the same team.

I have to say fair play and hold my hands up and to derby and Rooney. Not a bad start for them all things considered.

David O'Day

Last time I was there we went 2-0 up in the 82nd minute and then nearly managed to lose 3-2.

Only been there once, Leon McKenzie scored, think Oakley levelled. They went up and then came straight back down in some fashion

David O'Day

Rhian Brewster is a very good player at this level, there is clearly something wrong at Sheffield United. Think Jokanovic was a poor appointment to be honest, didn't seem to fit in with what Sheffield needed.

Last weekend was very strange, starting 4 out and out strikers in the same team.

I have to say fair play and hold my hands up and to derby and Rooney. Not a bad start for them all things considered.

Decent penalty box player, limited elsewhere though

Users who are viewing this thread