Championship 21/22 (8 Viewers)

COV

There's nothing between most of the teams apart from Fulham and Bournemouth with the strength of their squads can't see them not cementing the top two spots. We are more than capable of losing 2 or 3 on the spin and all of a sudden we are outside the top 10. I really don't think a top 6 is ours to throw away very early days yet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well it is, because we’re in the top 6 now

COV

We have had an incredible start way better than anyone of us could have imagined but maintaining that over the season is a big big ask if Callum picks up an injury or tires or hits a loss of form we are a different proposition obviously I hope im wrong not being a party pooper just being realistic

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It’s not realistic though because the things you’re saying ‘might’ happen haven’t happened

Brighton Sky Blue

Can’t agree- anybody can beat anybody in this league, our defeats to Preston and Barnsley show that very clearly.
Whilst I want to share in your optimism all I can see is that we are punching well above our weight currently and expect a recalibration of our position over the next few weeks. Do hope I am wrong.

Do you expect Blackpool and Huddersfield to ‘recalibrate’?

NortonSkyBlue

Do you expect Blackpool and Huddersfield to ‘recalibrate’?
No idea, not interested in them.
We have had a great set of results which I hope continues, we have earned the right to be 4th and have been spared the poor runs of teams like Blues and Boro but I reckon our results will start to fall off.
As I said in the previous post I do hope I am wrong.

Liquid Gold

I'm not surprised Barnsley are down there if their game against us is typical of them. Not every ref will allow them to play rugby.

no_loyalty

Reading imminently expecting a 9 point deduction for breaching FFP.

Huddersfield owner’s business has gone into administration.

no_loyalty

Derby currently off the bottom, Barnsley in real trouble.

Terry Gibson's perm

That was some tackle by the Blackburn defender don’t need the ball I’ll take his head off instead😉

Users who are viewing this thread