Championship 21/22 (9 Viewers)

TomRad85

I hope they don’t go up just for the lols. Paying that money in this division is a joke. IMO FFP should discount parachute payments except for existing contracts.
Completely agree with this mate. Why its not the case I have no idea.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

I hope they don’t go up just for the lols. Paying that money in this division is a joke. IMO FFP should discount parachute payments except for existing contracts.

FFP wouldn’t be breached by this

SlowerThanPlatt

It does say if he reaches targets tbf, not a basic salary. No doubt on a huge amount but the article is a bit vague

Last edited:

Happy_Martian

QPR held to a 1-1 draw at Blackpool. They're still 2 points below us in 5th.

TomRad85

To be fair , it's only because Bournemouth have been so exceptional it would appear that way ..
West Brom are in an awkward position. I feel like they'll occupy 3rd place for pretty much the whole season, which is a long time to think about the fact you're going to be in the play offs. A lot of pressure to win them.
I hope they don't go up (aside from the fact I hope its us that goes up) as they are a boring club that offer little when they do go up. Bit like Norwich.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skybluegod

Just watching Quest, Bournemouth showing us how it's done against Swansea playing their highline. Tore it to shreds, admittedly they obviously have very good players but so many chances from simple balls down the channels.

Brighton Sky Blue

Just watching Quest, Bournemouth showing us how it's done against Swansea playing their highline. Tore it to shreds, admittedly they obviously have very good players but so many chances from simple balls down the channels.

The way we played today was much more how it should have been Tuesday. Just get it right in the return fixture.

Brighton Sky Blue

Tuesday was frustrating but I don’t think we were awful either. Just below par. We started slow and they punished us

That debate’s been and gone to be fair, I think Dabo and Gyo in particular stand out as players who have just run out of steam. Gyo especially getting beaten for pace which would never have happened in the first month or so.

Tuesday called for exactly the type of stuff we saw today and it does confuse me sometimes that we don’t go for it when it’s called for and in our locker.

procdoc

That debate’s been and gone to be fair, I think Dabo and Gyo in particular stand out as players who have just run out of steam. Gyo especially getting beaten for pace which would never have happened in the first month or so.

Tuesday called for exactly the type of stuff we saw today and it does confuse me sometimes that we don’t go for it when it’s called for and in our locker.
It also depends on how the opposition approach the game. It’s probably far too simplified when we say why can’t we play like that against other teams. This is why we are in the stands or in our armchairs and not coaching professional footballers!

Brighton Sky Blue

It also depends on how the opposition approach the game. It’s probably far too simplified when we say why can’t we play like that against other teams. This is why we are in the stands or in our armchairs and not coaching professional footballers!

No, but Robins is watching and this is a group that is pretty good at doing what it’s told. I do realise it isn’t just a case of ‘goal machine go brrrrr’!

procdoc

How many points were we on after 17 games last season? Any way of finding out? I googled it but couldn’t see it

wingy

I'd like to see how many sendings off and penalties given away compares.
I know without looking we've been given more.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Kalas is by no means a slow center half

Users who are viewing this thread