Championship 21/22 (4 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Obviously all of the ball over all of the line doesn’t apply now another official guessing decisions.

Sky Blue Harry H

Reading have some very good individual players but Bournemouth have some real quality players (sprinkled with a few w*nkers) It feels weird to hear Bournemouth fans out sing home fans.

Zemura, Christie, Kelly, Lerma, Billing all very good players (think they'll walk the league - which I know may sound obvious, but want them in the top 2, as I'd hate to play them in the play offs)

Last edited:

robbiethemole

Just seen the Mitrovic penalty......................... no real contact, like Godden, are we expecting a 2 match ban for him conning the ref??
I don't feckin think so!!!

SlowerThanPlatt

Reading have some very good individual players but Bournemouth have some real quality players (sprinkled with a few w*nkers) It feels weird to hear Bournemouth fans out sing home fans.

Zemura, Christie, Kelly, Lerma, Billing all very good players (think they'll walk the league - which I know may sound obvious, but want them in the top 2, as I'd hate to play them in the play offs)

They’ve got Morgan Rogers on the bench who can’t get a game. We should enquire about him in January, came through at WBA and was sold to Man City after one game

Can play at number 10 or anywhere in the forward line

higgs

Fulham and West Brom are nothing special, no reason we can’t finish 2nd……..Unless the vultures swoop in on January
Love your optimism but we are a long way off a top two team there's a long season there and if we finished in 6th place that would be a massive achievement but can't see that happening unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Love your optimism but we are a long way off a top two team there's a long season there and if we finished in 6th place that would be a massive achievement but can't see that happening unfortunately

Excellent we are able to get wins without playing well in the division. Hope we get another couple of good performances in the next 2 home games as well as the points

COV

Wouldn’t agree- which teams do you see who are better than us? The only thing against us is squad size. Get some luck with avoiding injuries and I’d say top 6 is well up for grabs

Sky Blue Harry H

Excellent we are able to get wins without playing well in the division. Hope we get another couple of good performances in the next 2 home games as well as the points

Obviously don't want to lose either of the next 2, but as long as we win one of them, that'll be fine. Think Swansea will be harder than Brizzle (despite their away record)

Happy_Martian

Another for bournemouth. We won’t be able to get anywhere near them , fulham or wba

We beat Fulham. Fulham beat WBA. After Bournemouth, it's all up for grabs. The period after Xmas will be the deciding factor, when pitches really start to cut up. Heavy pitches will affect playing styles and influence injuries.

Terry Gibson's perm

I haven’t seen much of West Brom but I think Fulham will run away from the rest.

NortonSkyBlue

Wouldn’t agree- which teams do you see who are better than us? The only thing against us is squad size. Get some luck with avoiding injuries and I’d say top 6 is well up for grabs
Can’t agree- anybody can beat anybody in this league, our defeats to Preston and Barnsley show that very clearly.
Whilst I want to share in your optimism all I can see is that we are punching well above our weight currently and expect a recalibration of our position over the next few weeks. Do hope I am wrong.

COV

Can’t agree- anybody can beat anybody in this league, our defeats to Preston and Barnsley show that very clearly.
Whilst I want to share in your optimism all I can see is that we are punching well above our weight currently and expect a recalibration of our position over the next few weeks. Do hope I am wrong.

I don’t see that we’re punching above our weight at all- that suggests that we’ve been relying on luck and/or have played all the weaker sides. We’re where we are on merit. Take out the Luton abomination (I think we can safely say it was an anomaly) and our goal difference would be up there with the best as well, that’s always a good measure of where a side is at.

Take Bournemouth out of it & probably Fulham (who we thrashed), I don’t see anyone out there who we need to be afraid of- WBA definitely the strongest from the rest I guess.

Not saying we’re going up for sure, but I would say this is ours to fuck up unless we get a load of injuries or suspensions

Sky Blue Pete

I don’t see that we’re punching above our weight at all- that suggests that we’ve been relying on luck and/or have played all the weaker sides. We’re where we are on merit.

Take Bournemouth out of it & probably Fulham (who we thrashed), I don’t see anyone out there who we need to be afraid of- WBA definitely the strongest from the rest I guess.

Not saying we’re going up for sure, but I would say this is ours to fuck up unless we get a load of injuries or suspensions
27 points after 15 games is madness. 81 over the season. We have dropped points we shouldn’t so yep I agree here on merit

shmmeee

I don’t see that we’re punching above our weight at all- that suggests that we’ve been relying on luck and/or have played all the weaker sides. We’re where we are on merit. Take out the Luton abomination (I think we can safely say it was an anomaly) and our goal difference would be up there with the best as well, that’s always a good measure of where a side is at.

We’re underperforming our xG, I think. Other than Luton and parts of QPR we haven’t really been outplayed this season. In another world Györkeres scores vs Barnsley, gets the pen at Blackburn, or we hang on for more points against Preston/Derby. We could just as easily be higher as lower.

higgs

There's nothing between most of the teams apart from Fulham and Bournemouth with the strength of their squads can't see them not cementing the top two spots. We are more than capable of losing 2 or 3 on the spin and all of a sudden we are outside the top 10. I really don't think a top 6 is ours to throw away very early days yet

Sky Blue Pete

There's nothing between most of the teams apart from Fulham and Bournemouth with the strength of their squads can't see them not cementing the top two spots. We are more than capable of losing 2 or 3 on the spin and all of a sudden we are outside the top 10. I really don't think a top 6 is ours to throw away very early days yet

Just shy of a third of the season it’s early days but not very early

higgs

Just shy of a third of the season it’s early days but not very early
We have had an incredible start way better than anyone of us could have imagined but maintaining that over the season is a big big ask if Callum picks up an injury or tires or hits a loss of form we are a different proposition obviously I hope im wrong not being a party pooper just being realistic

Sky Blue Pete

We have had an incredible start way better than anyone of us could have imagined but maintaining that over the season is a big big ask if Callum picks up an injury or tires or hits a loss of form we are a different proposition obviously I hope im wrong not being a party pooper just being realistic

Absolutely agree just at some point we need to face the fact that we are not just a few games in

Users who are viewing this thread