Championship 21/22 (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

WBA were booed off on Tuesday night, not taking to Ismael’s style of play

I know they don't rate Karlan Grant (a bit like Cardiff with James Collins) but can't see them not being right up there. Although they didn't win, Derby barely had a kick/shot if I remember rightly.

fernandopartridge

Early impressions from The Championship - relegation candidates look like being the promoted 3. plus obviously Forest and Derby - especially with the points deduction potential. Bristol City who haven't won at home for 14 games could be in trouble, too. Huddersfield have surprised me - retaining Lewis O'Brien and Josh Koroma's return seem to have buoyed them. I have also been impressed with how PNE have recovered from their difficult start and I think they will continue to climb the league. Blackburn too have done well, considering Armstrong's loss - despite a poor fanbase. Top half of the league. Fulham, WBA, Bournemouth, QPR, Sheff Utd, Stoke and Luton. Hopefully we'll be in amongst them. Birmingham too, if refs let them bludgeon the opposition!
Blackburn have still got a decent first 11, some of their young players have great potential and Brereton would get in to many sides at this level. They've just got to attain enough points before the annual collapse

Sky Blue Harry H

Blackburn have still got a decent first 11, some of their young players have great potential and Brereton would get in to many sides at this level. They've just got to attain enough points before the annual collapse

They had some lad - on loan from Brighton? - who came on and showed a few silky skills on Quest TV last night.

skybluegod

Give him his dues, Mowbray is shrewd in the loan market (16/17 apart). They had Armstrong before marking it permanent and Elliott last season

He has a fairly good reputation with a lot of top flight clubs. The lad Leighton clarkson from Liverpool is a huge talent, would expect him to really grow as the season goes on for them

Londonccfcfan

He has a fairly good reputation with a lot of top flight clubs. The lad Leighton clarkson from Liverpool is a huge talent, would expect him to really grow as the season goes on for them

One his best signings and best player is Bradley Dack but hes not played much is he still injured? O Hare type but scores lots of goals in championship.

wingy

Early impressions from The Championship - relegation candidates look like being the promoted 3. plus obviously Forest and Derby - especially with the points deduction potential. Bristol City who haven't won at home for 14 games could be in trouble, too. Huddersfield have surprised me - retaining Lewis O'Brien and Josh Koroma's return seem to have buoyed them. I have also been impressed with how PNE have recovered from their difficult start and I think they will continue to climb the league. Blackburn too have done well, considering Armstrong's loss - despite a poor fanbase. Top half of the league. Fulham, WBA, Bournemouth, QPR, Sheff Utd, Stoke and Luton. Hopefully we'll be in amongst them. Birmingham too, if refs let them bludgeon the opposition!
Think I've put it elsewhere,see Swansea being in the melee.

cc84cov

Been having a debate with my blues supporting fan who has been trying to tell me Troy Deeney is better than all of our strikers 🤣

Terry Gibson's perm

Been having a debate with my blues supporting fan who has been trying to tell me Troy Deeney is better than all of our strikers 🤣

Three years ago maybe but the little pace he had has long left, he will suit Birmingham and their hoof ball but doesn’t move enough for us.

Mcbean

i think its a given that Deeny is proven - think he was a good deal for blues - solid strong and wily

Sky Blue Harry H

Think Birmingham could unravel a bit. Their defence is full of brawn, as are their forwards. only really rate that Chong )on loan from Man U), Sanderson might be useful (haven't seen him much, but supposedly more of a footballing defender) Basically, fight off those long throws from Roberts and there isn't much to be scared of. That said 5-0 away at Luton suggests things can click occasionally !!

Users who are viewing this thread