'Champions' League Final. (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Fair enough! Can't get my head round people who hate teams for fuck all reason...really odd!

Did you find out what the point was of Coventry City by the way? ; )

To annoy arrogant scouse cunts with their mere existence!

To be fair, loads of people feel the same about Utd as I do about Liverpool, same hatred just different team.
I'd imagine both having so many plastic fans is a factor.
You'll probably get people feeling the same about man city in 10 years if they remain dominant.

PurpleBin

To annoy arrogant scouse cunts with their mere existence!

To be fair, loads of people feel the same about Utd as I do about Liverpool, same hatred just different team.
I'd imagine both having so many plastic fans is a factor.
You'll probably get people feeling the same about man city in 10 years if they remain dominant.

Yeah, thats what I meant on social media "MagicalMo" on Twitter from Southampton...never been a game but knows everything and puts tweets out with his starting elevent and lists players they should sign. Cringe.

Sick Boy

Mad how so many people hate Liverpool. Social media isn't a great window for people to base their opinions on fans...The shouts of "most of their fans don't go to the game" is true...but thats the same of all clubs isn't it?

I have plenty of friends who are die hards and know a number of people who were there last night. Some of the best people I know in fact.

All these "ive seen Liverpool/United/Spurs/Chelsea play more than them" shouts is just stupid. We live in an age where football is accesible to all around the world. Just because some may not be able to afford to go or whatever does it make them any less of a fan? Football fans police utter bollocks. Leave them be and let them enjoy their moment because bottom line....why does it matter who people support and how they support them?

I've been to 5 City games in the last 7 years. I work a fair amount at the weekend and to be quite frank...I can't be arsed most of the time. That being said, I've been to hundreds probably over the years. Sure that makes me a shit fan but who gived a fuck really what I'm doing?

You can’t really call the plastics who don’t go supporters/fans, they’re more consumers of a product.

PurpleBin

You can’t really call the plastics who don’t go supporters/fans, they’re more consumers of a product.

Yeah sure...problem is they are generally the ones spouting shit on Twitter which then leads people having a dim view of Liverpool/United/Chelsea etc.

rob9872

Apologies on Broome, take comfort in iff it cost you that it likely cost me more!

bringbackrattles

A whole host of reasons.
They were top of the tree when I was growing up and refs used to let them get away with murder, (much worse than Utd in the Fergie era in my opinion).
They were boring to watch compared to other Champions, Daglishs side were the first one I can to remember were worth watching.
I've seen so much shitty behaviour from their fans culminating in Heysel.
I've heard so much deluded shit from their support.
Anfield stewards used to be absolute cunts.
Their fans rep and some sort of national fans rep Rogan Taylor once did a talk at a football conference entitled what is the point of Coventry city.
I could go on. But like I say, nothing against Scousers, I've always been made welcome in Liverpool.
Same as Leicester, hate the football team but always got on well with knickersyitchers.
The legend that is George Best is on record slagging us off. He said something about Cov City and added what's the point of our club ? Maybe untrue but definitely have heard this some time ago.

lifeskyblue

A whole host of reasons.
They were top of the tree when I was growing up and refs used to let them get away with murder, (much worse than Utd in the Fergie era in my opinion).
They were boring to watch compared to other Champions, Daglishs side were the first one I can to remember were worth watching.
I've seen so much shitty behaviour from their fans culminating in Heysel.
I've heard so much deluded shit from their support.
Anfield stewards used to be absolute cunts.
Their fans rep and some sort of national fans rep Rogan Taylor once did a talk at a football conference entitled what is the point of Coventry city.
I could go on. But like I say, nothing against Scousers, I've always been made welcome in Liverpool.
Same as Leicester, hate the football team but always got on well with knickersyitchers.

I was at uni with said Rogan Taylor....he was a decade or so older than most of us and bored us to tears with his stories about his travels in India and the Far East. He was always searching for his inner self. In fact he was seen as a joke by most (and I’m sure that included a few lecturers).

Of course he may have just been more mature than the rest of us...but I didn’t think so then and I don’t still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread