Champions League 22-23 (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Real were shite against City last season too and still won.

Bridge to far this year tho I think, City and Haaland are on fire.
The win against city was a couple of moments of madness in a tie they were largely dominated in ..
City vastly superior in almost every position , I doubt they'd swap many players

Nuskyblue

The win against city was a couple of moments of madness in a tie they were largely dominated in ..
City vastly superior in almost every position , I doubt they'd swap many players
Vini Jr for Grealish is about it.

That seemed to be what Real did in every game. They were outclassed in every match I saw, they're just clinical I guess 🤷

clint van damme

They aren't anywhere near city , they're shite .. Miles behind a shit barcelona side who united stuck 4 past .. man city should breeze past them

You're throwing money away imo

They've not had a great league campaign but they're absolute masters at this competition and can really hurt teams going forward, they've got real pace all over the pitch as well.

alexccfc99

Thought Chavski had Madrid on the ropes in the first half tbh, I don’t see any reason why City can’t beat them in the semis

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Always feels like Spanish shithousery seems to work against English teams in Europe.

Man City should beat real comfortably, but I feel like they'll disrupt the game, making it shit to watch, and con a pen with an exaggerated dive.

TomRad85

Always feels like Spanish shithousery seems to work against English teams in Europe.

Man City should beat real comfortably, but I feel like they'll disrupt the game, making it shit to watch, and con a pen with an exaggerated dive.
Good

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

More corrupt than Man City? At least they are a traditional European club not a mediocre club bought out by a country, prefer me a traditional club every day of the week. Also they're Spanish, I don't have to listen to plastics gloat if they win it, unlike the clowns who 'support' the big clubs over here.

Real were helped along by Franco. Not sure that gives them the moral high ground!

TomRad85

Real were helped along by Franco. Not sure that gives them the moral high ground!
Not really relevant to today though is it and to what the Premier League has become, lead by the likes of Man City. If I was Spanish I'd probably hate them but I'm not so I don't...
Also I despise the crap people come out with about 'supporting the English clubs in Europe.' I'd rather remove my left bollock with a fork than support any of them.

Boosh

I wouldn’t swap grealish for any player in the world right now. However, Real just know how to win this competition and both City and Pep seem to struggle

TomRad85

I wouldn’t swap grealish for any player in the world right now. However, Real just know how to win this competition and both City and Pep seem to struggle
You're getting very good at this as I genuinely can't tell if your Grealish love in is a wind up

TomRad85

Not particularly, but just pointing out evil and moneyed teams isn't a particularly exclusive club.
Hey it was Evo who mentioned morals first, tbh it's way down my list of reasons for hating Man City. The top one being, I just do.

Travs

Not particularly, but just pointing out evil and moneyed teams isn't a particularly exclusive club.

However the fact that the Big6 tried to fuck the rest of the country off (CCFC included) and create a super league, does/did have potential to affect us directly. For that reason i hope they all get thraped in Europe.

TomRad85

Well that's not unreasonable. I'll always support them just because it annoys Man Utd.

Plus they gave us a cracking trade of David Phillips for Perry Suckling.
Well I hate Man Utd too tbf, but i have softened. When Man City first came on the scene I found them ruffling Utds feathers amusing but i realised I much preferred football as it was when Utd were the dominant force. English football certainly.

Otis

Not really relevant to today though is it and to what the Premier League has become, lead by the likes of Man City. If I was Spanish I'd probably hate them but I'm not so I don't...
Also I despise the crap people come out with about 'supporting the English clubs in Europe.' I'd rather remove my left bollock with a fork than support any of them.

I support the English clubs in Europe. 👍

TomRad85

Brighton aren’t in it mate
Animated GIF

Otis

Gross

My logic is perfectly sound

I support England and I want to see as many English players playing against some of the best players in the world.

Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham, all have England internationals in their sides.

They play in Europe, it has to be good for their development

I think the logic is sound.

clint van damme

My logic is perfectly sound

I support England and I want to see as many English players playing against some of the best players in the world.

Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham, all have England internationals in their sides.

They play in Europe, it has to be good for their development

I think the logic is sound.

Never want Liverpool or Chelsea to win in Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread