Championies, Championies (1 Viewer)

Harry_Walker

how embarrassing the reaction from our fans has been. It's not even confirmed and personally would so its not even likely. If 6 sides vote against it then it won't happen

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

how embarrassing the reaction from our fans has been. It's not even confirmed and personally would so its not even likely. If 6 sides vote against it then it won't happen
It’s a vote between league one and two - they’re all voting on to cancel the season and then vote which is the best way to determine the positions.

the vote to end will be unanimous, the vote to decide the best way to finalise positions will be a majority vote.

there’s only one method that won’t see us go up and that’s the half way point method

Magwitch

there’s only one method that won’t see us go up and that’s the half way point method[/QUOTE]

What’s that !

clint van damme

there’s only one method that won’t see us go up and that’s the half way point method

What’s that ![/QUOTE]

It's nonsense. Try and simulate how a season would have finished but ignore 12 to 14 games per club from the actual available data.
A group of games in which we played several of our rivals and didn't lose once incidentally.

Will the bookies payout my bets I have on us winning the league if it decided that way? Or will they be able to wriggle out of paying out?

larry_david

If they wriggle out I'm claiming all my lost ante bets this season. And I'm fucking close to quite a few

rob9872

When we have official confirmation I'll be driving round the streets with scarves and flags out of my windies papping my horn and being a complete embarrassment to my family, but I dont care as I couldn't celebrate in Blackpool or at St Andrews and I can't go to a bus top parade or the pub so annoying the shit out of my neighbours is the best I have.

If I can get smoke bombs thrn Warwick town centre will be sky blue too!

Gray

I don't think I could celebrate if they just promote us. No excitement of the final whistle, no lifting the trophy... Just placed in a league that we'll likely get relegated from

clint van damme

the bookies may not pay out , the competition has not been completed , I suspect they will pay out though given the amount , FINGERS CROSSED !

I'd imagine if they don't pay out they then have to refund all league one gets so I'd imagine paying out is the cheaper option.
I'd guess a fair bit of money went on Pompey and the daft Mackems.

Warwickhunt

Take it from the point everyone played each other - roughly the 22 game mark - we’re 5th at that point
How insane would that be[/QUOTE]
At 22 games how many clubs played more away than at home? i doubt it would be 11 at home and 11 away for a few clubs especially cup committments etc. I know CCFC= 100%

SlowerThanPlatt

At least we would be talked about more , we won’t go down either , we will do a Bournemouth as all the current teams in Champ will have no money as the wage bill so high and let go all the good players

Bournemouth had a wage bill of over £30m the season they went up - it was certainly no fluke and not how we will be doing things.

Grendel

Bournemouth had a wage bill of over £30m the season they went up - it was certainly no fluke and not how we will be doing things.

Yeah they had that bloke on loan from Stoke for the last 6 weeks of the season and paid him £36,000 a week

Users who are viewing this thread