Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

CCFC Store Clearance (2 Viewers)

I got the third kit in large which is my size everywhere else - my tits are massive in it. The last one I bought (granted a couple of years ago) was in XL and comes down to my knees. Complete pot luck then. The boy’s match day jacket is smart though.
 
I got one of the hoodies for my daughter, £13 is decent but the label showed the original price was £55? Absolutely mad
 
I got the third kit in large which is my size everywhere else - my tits are massive in it. The last one I bought (granted a couple of years ago) was in XL and comes down to my knees. Complete pot luck then. The boy’s match day jacket is smart though.
Was there no CCFC bra's in the sale?
 
That stuffs come.

Havent ordered anything since the 88/89 home retro kit and christ the quality on this stuff is awful

Not sure if the pro versions are better but the shirt from last season I bought feels very cheap.
I know that's what a lot of football shirts are anyway, but it just feels like a plastic bag with some stickers on it
 
I got the third kit in large which is my size everywhere else - my tits are massive in it. The last one I bought (granted a couple of years ago) was in XL and comes down to my knees. Complete pot luck then. The boy’s match day jacket is smart though.
Mentioned it before but I have 2 pro shirts that are size L and one is 4 inches longer than the other - should have sacked them off.
 
Not sure if the pro versions are better but the shirt from last season I bought feels very cheap.
I know that's what a lot of football shirts are anyway, but it just feels like a plastic bag with some stickers on it
I got last season's home shirt in the first round of sales. I agree, it does feel cheap compared to previous years'.

I like the look of it though.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: AOM
Bought a bobble hat, full price, to keep me head warm at games through the winter months.
Cut the tag off and the whole thing opened up around the bobble.
Turns out the tag was the only thing holding the stitching together around the bobble.
Shocking quality.
 
Evri has "lost" my order. They said it missed my connection to the Courier, what for 3 days in a row? They promised to get back to me yesterday with an update, heard nothing. Seems to me that someone in the depot liked my order.
 
Evri has "lost" my order. They said it missed my connection to the Courier, what for 3 days in a row? They promised to get back to me yesterday with an update, heard nothing. Seems to me that someone in the depot liked my order.
Mine is probably lost too, been stuck on the same Evri status for a week now:

We're sorry, your parcel has been delayed. We're working to get it on its way on the next working day and We'll let you know once it's out for delivery
 
Last edited:
Mine is probably lost too, been stuck on the same Evri status for a week now:

We're sorry, your parcel has been delayed. We're working to get it on its way on the next working day and We'll let you know once it's out for delivery
Ain't got any diesel for the vans!
 
Mine is probably lost too, been stuck on the same Evri status for a week now:

We're sorry, your parcel has been delayed. We're working to get it on its way on the next working day and We'll let you know once it's out for delivery
They promised to get back to me yesterday but got back to me this morning with the following. Even though they put a name on the bottom pretty sure it is a standard reply:

"Good Morning,
As promised I've checked your parcel this morning and frustratingly, I can see that this hasn't moved any further on from yesterday.
I'm going to escalate this now with the courier's manager to investigate what is happening with your parcel.
Hopefully that will get things moving & you will receive an ETA for delivery today. I will, however, continue to keep an eye on this until I can see that this is on its way to you.
I'll contact you again tomorrow morning with the latest update on your parcel. I'm sorry for this delay, you can reply to this email if you have any questions & I'll be happy to help.
Kind Regards,"
 
Evri are so shite, they hire some proper cowboys, knock and run merchants.

I did once get a free Nintendo Switch out of them due to their ineptitude. Waited 4 weeks for delivery, chased them up, escalated it until the seller (Game) just issued a refund. 2 weeks down the line now mid Jan I come home from work to find a parcel left in a puddle outside my door and it's the switch 🤷.
 
They promised to get back to me yesterday but got back to me this morning with the following. Even though they put a name on the bottom pretty sure it is a standard reply:

"Good Morning,
As promised I've checked your parcel this morning and frustratingly, I can see that this hasn't moved any further on from yesterday.
I'm going to escalate this now with the courier's manager to investigate what is happening with your parcel.
Hopefully that will get things moving & you will receive an ETA for delivery today. I will, however, continue to keep an eye on this until I can see that this is on its way to you.
I'll contact you again tomorrow morning with the latest update on your parcel. I'm sorry for this delay, you can reply to this email if you have any questions & I'll be happy to help.
Kind Regards,"
Mine still has no update since 28/09. I've raised the issue with CCFC, so will probably hear back from then I'm about another week...
 
I don't know how there's constant mention of poor quality from some posters. I've bought quite a bit of kit the last few years for me and the boy and it's all been fine...even after numerous washes.

This time round, the only issue I was purchasing a pair of M Leisure Joggers and the waist is fine but the leg length is too long (should've known really...).

Reckon they'll let me swap for a S?
 
I don't know how there's constant mention of poor quality from some posters. I've bought quite a bit of kit the last few years for me and the boy and it's all been fine...even after numerous washes.

This time round, the only issue I was purchasing a pair of M Leisure Joggers and the waist is fine but the leg length is too long (should've known really...).

Reckon they'll let me swap for a S?

I had to recently return one of the sale items to the shop at the CBS, but I don't believe they actually have any of the "on sale" range at the club shop up there (at least not last seasons kits) and anything other than the current range was all online.
I just got a refund there and bought the correct size again online. Price of postage is annoying though.
 
I had to recently return one of the sale items to the shop at the CBS, but I don't believe they actually have any of the "on sale" range at the club shop up there (at least not last seasons kits) and anything other than the current range was all online.
I just got a refund there and bought the correct size again online. Price of postage is annoying though.

Thanks. I can see they have the S size still for sale and they're only £15 so will buy them and then return via post as getting to the CBS isn't easy for me!

I've since had a look and I have 28 days to return so looks like it's all good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AOM
Mine still has no update since 28/09. I've raised the issue with CCFC, so will probably hear back from then I'm about another week...
Mine has been "stuck" since the 30th. Evri are now searching their warehouse and have promised to come back to me tomorrow with next steps when they haven't found it. Our items will probably be at a Car Boot Sale soon. I presume you need Evri to confirm it has been "lost" before CCFC give you a refund. A refund is not much use when the items are out of stock.
 
Yeah never had an issue with stuff lasting to be honest. I have 3 shirts pretty much on rotation for 5-aside all early Hummel ones and they are all fine badges and printing still attached.

Normal mixed wash and no Tumble dryer and stuff lasts fine.

I do miss the old stitches badges and logos but you did run the risk of grating off a nipple
 
CCFC have replied saying Evri confirmed parcel was lost on the way to their depot. They have sent out replacements for 2 items and refunded the other 2 which were out of stock.

Which I consider a result (if the replacements actually arrive) as the main items are being replaced and the 2 out of stock are just a pair of shorts and football socks that I only added for 6 aside, because they were too cheap not to add to my basket
 
CCFC have replied saying Evri confirmed parcel was lost on the way to their depot. They have sent out replacements for 2 items and refunded the other 2 which were out of stock.

Which I consider a result (if the replacements actually arrive) as the main items are being replaced and the 2 out of stock are just a pair of shorts and football socks that I only added for 6 aside, because they were too cheap not to add to my basket
Thanks for this, I will contact the Club tomorrow but I don't think they have the coat I ordered in stock. It is amazing how much stuff gets "lost' on the way to Evri 🤔. There does seem quite a lot of "new" stuff on Ebay
 
Thanks for this, I will contact the Club tomorrow but I don't think they have the coat I ordered in stock. It is amazing how much stuff gets "lost' on the way to Evri 🤔. There does seem quite a lot of "new" stuff on Ebay
It's actually pretty easy to contact the club on this, if you login to your CCFC store account you can message them in ther specifically linked to your order number.

Yeah, whoever the people involved with the logistics between the outlet and Evri, they need investigating if this is happening at some scale...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom