CCFC Statement (1 Viewer)

corniepaste

For those that are pro Sisu, you have to remember they were not forced to by a football club. They chose to do it. We all would love to find some millionaire and say hey could you buy my club. But at the end of the day the buck stops with the money and the money supposedly was Sisu. How much money seems up in the air. They didn't buy the club and write of the debt from Mcg. and Rich.

They bought the debt so any to feel sorry for them are deluded.

Last edited:

DazzleTommyDazzle

Originally Posted by DazzleTommyDazzle:
To ease your confusion....

I judge people on their actions.

One party has been good enough to come on this site and inform us what is happening. So far I have had no reason to doubt what he says.

The other party, well the less said the better....

Do you really expect a football club to start posting on a fans forum?

Some people think their club statement sounds unprofessional so imagine what people would think if they starting posting on here.

You really shouldn't be so literal.

Torch was "confused" about why people might believe ACL spokespeople over SISU.

I pointed out that PWKH had been good enough to post on the forum (bearing in mind that the discussion was about a post he had just made) and went on to say that I had found no reason to doubt any of his statements. I then contrasted that with SISU statements.

So, to answer your question directly - no I don't expect the club to post on a forum, however I would like to be able to take what they say in their statements at face value.

torchomatic

Well, there are two options. Those with a different view should either be banned or they have their own sub-forum where we don't have access.

So you want only people on here who agree with you? They'd have to have a single digit IQ looking at the mindless garbage you spout.

Lock yourself in your bedroom and talk to yourself. At least you'll then get agreement.

covmark

torchomatic
user-online.png

CCFC Manager

Join DateFeb 2008LocationWarwickPosts5,867
1,773 Like Received In 1,090 Posts

icon1.png

After your foul-mouthed claptrap last night I'm putting you on ignore.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ashdown1
Torch.......you are confusing the club with who we all relate and SISU, two completely different entities. One plays football the other repeatedly tells lies and tries to manipulate situations to THEIR financial gain !

Ashdown1....I wouldn't worry too much mate, when he loses an argument he does this....He did it to me last year..didn't last long though!...Mores the pity.;)

Fucking hell its like being back at school

covmark

No doubt in my mind the club have got 'plants' posting on here and have had for some time. I don't mean Torchy and Grendel either...At least with ACL/PKWH they admit who they are although of course their could be others on here trying to change hearts and minds.

Hahaha I think someone's been watching too much James Bond, cheered me up after a shite day at work

Ashdown1

So you want only people on here who agree with you? They'd have to have a single digit IQ looking at the mindless garbage you spout.

Lock yourself in your bedroom and talk to yourself. At least you'll then get agreement.

Mindless garbage....................Mmmm, its not looking that way is it. Even pretty much all those who were sitting on the fence are having to accept the inevitable..........hedge funds sell on stuff at profit or they strip them down
and destroy them.

grego_gee

The difference is, I think, quite clear. You may not agree with the actions spelt out in the ACL statement, you may disagree with the policy being followed by ACL, you may believe that ACL should be behaving in a different way but you cannot point to a deliberate falsehood. The CCFC statement states as a fact something that is intended to justify their actions, something that is utterly untrue. That is the difference.

Why do we have to be confrontational?
Perhaps it was an assumption by the club!....
Perhaps its just a communication problem,
Have ACL communicated that they are prepared to talk about a reduced rent to allow CCFC to play the remaining games?
It doesn't even have to be an ongoing agreement, just for the last 3 games.
They might even offer no charge for 3 games to demonstrate goodwill and get a dialogue started again.

:pimp:

warwickcccfc

Thank God I'm in the minority if my fellow foot soldiers had the same thought processes as you! Nicely summed up with the line that ends "don't belong on a forum".

"The views of people who don't agree with the crowd on here don't belong on a forum."

Torchy, I respect your comments, but you did use the 'SISU are our saviours' quote on the CET forum on several occasions. FACT.:facepalm:

torchomatic

Yes, I did. Because they were. There was no one else, at least no one else that ACL would deal with. It's very easy to have the holier than thou, hindsight drenched view of the world that you and many, many others have on here.

I don't have to defend my position or my point of view to the likes of you or anyone else.

Torchy, I respect your comments, but you did use the 'SISU are our saviours' quote on the CET forum on several occasions. FACT.:facepalm:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I don't have to defend my position or my point of view to the likes of you or anyone else.

The indefensible cannot be explained away, I guess.

There has to be a time when you simply put you hands up and admit you called it wrong. Grenduffy too. This blind pantomime is simply staggering to witness. A touch embarrassing too, bring honest

warwickcccfc

Yes, I did. Because they were. There was no one else, at least no one else that ACL would deal with. It's very easy to have the holier than thou, hindsight drenched view of the world that you and many, many others have on here.

No, you don't mate.

However, you do need to aplogise for your vociferious defence of SISU and your 'verbally bullying' of those who dared question SISU's management of OUR club.

Sorry, Torchy, but you are guilty of giving SISU licence to do what they want as the likes of you hounded shareholders to give their shares up in Dec 2007, even calling some who didn't want to do this as being anti-CCFC.

You have been well out of order, buddy.

thechase

No, you don't mate.

However, you do need to aplogise for your vociferious defence of SISU and your 'verbally bullying' of those who dared question SISU's management of OUR club.

Sorry, Torchy, but you are guilty of giving SISU licence to do what they want as the likes of you hounded shareholders to give their shares up in Dec 2007, even calling some who didn't want to do this as being anti-CCFC.

Why does he need to apologise?. If any bullying is taking place on this forum its from SISU haters who shout down every single opinion that might even slightly stick up for SISU. As far as ic an see this forum encourages free speech....as long as it agrees with the majority.

warwickcccfc

Why does he need to apologise?. If any bullying is taking place on this forum its from SISU haters who shout down every single opinion that might even slightly stick up for SISU. As far as ic an see this forum encourages free speech....as long as it agrees with the majority.

No, you are right, the 2007 shareholders are thankful for the vitriol thrown their way by the likes of some and the outcome we have now.

thechase

No, you are right, the 2007 shareholders are thankful for the vitriol thrown their way by the likes of some and the outcome we have now.

And the man responsible for everybody giving them up was Mr Joe Elliott, lauded by many on here as a hero! You couldnt make up this level of hypocrisy!

warwickcccfc

And the man responsible for everybody giving them up was Mr Joe Elliott, lauded by many on here as a hero! You couldnt make up this level of hypocrisy!

Even as recent as 2011, he said that 'we were in safe hands under SISU'.

He's sat behind Fisher in the main stand today...freebies no doubt?!

FFS.

ajsccfc

I'll never forgive Elliott for wearing shorts at that fan forum. I still wake up screaming some nights.

J

Jack Griffin

CCFC trying to play away from Ricoh next match, also changed their original statement as it was incorrect (or Mr Fisher mispoke), you tell me

Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 3m
For those who are curious, here's a copy of the @Coventry_City statement which was taken down #skyblues #pusb https://www.evernote.com/shard/s18/...f17d133453c5/672d13dbdacb7b6fe2721eeac4d2c68c

Darryl Murphy Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 6m
Updated #skyblues statement is here: http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-230313-730062.aspx

Darryl Murphy Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 6m
.@Coventry_City also confirming they're speaking to @football_league about playing next home match away from the @RicohArena

Darryl Murphy Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 7m
.@Coventry_City have taken down earlier statement - posted another one saying they're trying to play next home game elsewhere #skyblues

torchomatic

So I have to apologise to you and all other fans of the Club and at the same time I'm embarrassing MMM?

I don't have to apologise to anyone about anything and if MMM is embarrassed then why should I care? I'm not "guilty" of anything apart from buying my season ticket for the 34th season this year. I haven't given "SISU licence" to do anything; they haven't contacted me asking to ratify the decisions they have made.

I didn't hound any shareholders as my Dad was one! FFS! Don't buddy me.

No, you don't mate.

torchomatic

It's called pack mentality. They all egg each other on and get braver and braver and more abusive. LBB was the same, he was demanding apologies left right and centre.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

So I have to apologise to you and all other fans of the Club and at the same time I'm embarrassing MMM?

You're embarrassing me yet again. Your mates have since put out another, new statement. It's superceded the one that birthed this thread. You better get over there now and defend the new position...

dongonzalos

So if Tim Fisher came on here and gave his version everyone would "like" everything he says as well?

Would actually prefer if Joy did so we actually know what her plan is. she is after all the owner of Coventry City Football Club. Also I would prefer if transpired to be the truth.

Last edited:

TheRoyalScam

It's depressing enough without having to wade through some of the drivel spouted by some of the muppets on here. Forget about apologies - it's a footie forum, not a debating society - just put the muppets on 'ignore' and keep your sanity.;)

Spencer

You're embarrassing me yet again. Your mates have since put out another, new statement. It's superceded the one that birthed this thread. You better get over there now and defend the new position...

Why should it embarrass you MMM?

Just because someone else has a different viewpoint?

Christ, you must spend a lot of time embarrassed!

wingy

So if Tim Fisher came on here and gave his version everyone would "like" everything he says as well?

Come on Grendel,he stole K Duffy's persona around 18 months ago and somehow gained 1174 likes from some of the Idiots on here already,god knows how!!!:facepalm:;)

Users who are viewing this thread