CCFC Statement (1 Viewer)

RME

From Sky Blue Trust website:

The Sky Blue Trust notes with great concern the ambiguous stance taken by the Club in their recent statement. By choosing to move the staff and shop of the Ricoh Arena they have caused great anxiety to fans as to what is happening to their club. The club has also made the venue for the next home fixture unclear, causing even more uncertainty and concern amongst the fans and the Trust urges the club to put the supporters' needs first and not seek to play home games elsewhere, even on a temporary basis, simply for dubious economic reasons. The club is still within touching distance of the play-offs and to be treating supporters with such disregard and disrespect causes confusion and will affect the numbers attending and thereby damage the team's chances of promotion. We cannot see that, by playing away from the Ricoh, they really are, as they maintain, "doing everything in our power to reach a suitable outcome for all supporters."

"The Trust calls upon the Club to honour its commitment to its supporters and its contract with season ticket holders by playing all of their home games in Coventry. We urge the Club and ACL to resume negotiations to resolve this problem and to do everything they can to avoid further damage to the reputation of the Club and to remove the uncertainty facing all Sky Blue fans."

torchomatic

After your foul-mouthed claptrap last night I'm putting you on ignore.

Torch.......you are confusing the club with who we all relate and SISU, two completely different entities. One plays football the other repeatedly tells lies and tries to manipulate situations to THEIR financial gain !

torchomatic

Sigh. Just makes you want to pack it all in, doesn't it?

Wheres all the sisu lovers:facepalm: I think sisu are running out of ideas and just trying to paper over the cracks. The sooner they feckoff the better im sick of getting a stress headache over my football club. SISU :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

sky blue john

So if Tim Fisher came on here and gave his version everyone would "like" everything he says as well?
Unlikely that happening though he wouldn't have the bottle to come on here !!!
Also your argument doesn't stand up PWKH comes on here has anything he has said turned out to be a lie ?
Your friend TF has lied time after time !!!"

torchomatic

The Sky Blue Trust hope to get on tele again today.

A bit rich accusing the Club of damaging promotion chances when many on here were creaming at the the prospect of bloody ACL doing it to us. And it ISN'T DIFFERENT before anyone says it!

From Sky Blue Trust website:

The Sky Blue Trust notes with great concern the ambiguous stance taken by the Club in their recent statement. By choosing to move the staff and shop of the Ricoh Arena they have caused great anxiety to fans as to what is happening to their club. The club has also made the venue for the next home fixture unclear, causing even more uncertainty and concern amongst the fans and the Trust urges the club to put the supporters' needs first and not seek to play home games elsewhere, even on a temporary basis, simply for dubious economic reasons. The club is still within touching distance of the play-offs and to be treating supporters with such disregard and disrespect causes confusion and will affect the numbers attending and thereby damage the team's chances of promotion. We cannot see that, by playing away from the Ricoh, they really are, as they maintain, "doing everything in our power to reach a suitable outcome for all supporters."

"The Trust calls upon the Club to honour its commitment to its supporters and its contract with season ticket holders by playing all of their home games in Coventry. We urge the Club and ACL to resume negotiations to resolve this problem and to do everything they can to avoid further damage to the reputation of the Club and to remove the uncertainty facing all Sky Blue fans."

Delboycov

Torch.......you are confusing the club with who we all relate and SISU, two completely different entities. One plays football the other repeatedly tells lies and tries to manipulate situations to THEIR financial gain !

That's it in a nutshell. It's surprising that some still fail to acknowledge that SISU might be CCFC in terms of legal ownership (for now) but as far as having the best interests of Coventry City Football Club and it's fans at heart they have proved time and time again they haven't.

*Edit* After reading some of the comments from the pro SISU lobby today I can see that although their clear backing for SISU and the stance they've taken seems to have softened a little they're still continuing to try and blame ACL for the situation we're in and absolve SISU from any culpability....regardless of the facts being presented. Quite clear to me this is because they can see what's happening and they realise SISU's dangerous games could result in us being obliterated from the face of the earth. If they criticise SISU now they'll look silly after backing them to the hilt all this time. Nothing to what they're going to look like when the shit really does hit the fan though.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

torchomatic
user-online.png

CCFC Manager

Join DateFeb 2008LocationWarwickPosts5,867
1,773 Like Received In 1,090 Posts

icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ashdown1

Ashdown1....I wouldn't worry too much mate, when he loses an argument he does this....He did it to me last year..didn't last long though!...Mores the pity.;)

Brighton Sky Blue

Also your argument doesn't stand up PWKH comes on here has anything he has said turned out to be a lie ?

To be fair it doesn't take much bottle to post on an anonymous forum-it does take a bit of effort though.

lordsummerisle

To be fair it doesn't take much bottle to post on an anonymous forum-it does take a bit of effort though.

If anybody from the club did come on here it would mostly be responses of "shitsu", "Faggot, Wisher, Dim, Joyless" and lots and lots of wanker signs.

Don't think it would be conducive to any sort of rational debate to be honest.

Though this place isn't exactly, in the main, conducive to rational debate anyway!

Grendel

PWKH once said the current board were the best he had worked with in the last 20 years.

Brighton Sky Blue

If anybody from the club did come on here it would mostly be responses of "shitsu", "Faggot, Wisher, Dim, Joyless" and lots and lots of wanker signs.

Don't think it would be conducive to any sort of rational debate to be honest.

Though this place isn't exactly, in the main, conducive to rational debate anyway!

I've no doubt it would draw idiots out of the woodwork-but to be fair, the club has put on public forums several times this season to try and be a bit more transparent. They weren't perfect but the Trust meeting with Waggott seemed to be a particular success. PWKH has drawn some abuse on here today, however.

Grendel

torchomatic
user-online.png

CCFC Manager

Join DateFeb 2008LocationWarwickPosts5,867
1,773 Like Received In 1,090 Posts

icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ashdown1

Ashdown1....I wouldn't worry too much mate, when he loses an argument he does this....He did it to me last year..didn't last long though!...Mores the pity.;)

All rational people on here ignore want you say, most just don't go through the "formal process"

Ashdown1

You're so far up your own arse in your fantasy land of 'SISU are our saviours' that you don't belong on a forum. They will destroy the club and because it has suited your stance you still won't ever accept that you were wrong. You are very much in the minority though !

lordsummerisle

I've no doubt it would draw idiots out of the woodwork-but to be fair, the club has put on public forums several times this season to try and be a bit more transparent. They weren't perfect but the Trust meeting with Waggott seemed to be a particular success. PWKH has drawn some abuse on here today, however.

A little, but not particularly venomous.

People do have the right to question him, however transparent he may seem.

Brighton Sky Blue

A little, but not particularly venomous.

People do have the right to question him, however transparent he may seem.

Of course-which is largely why he's here. People criticise him for giving a one sided view (inevitable as he can't speak for the club), but if he weren't on here, there would be criticism for not communicating-so people can't have it both ways.

torchomatic

Thank God I'm in the minority if my fellow foot soldiers had the same thought processes as you! Nicely summed up with the line that ends "don't belong on a forum".

"The views of people who don't agree with the crowd on here don't belong on a forum."

You're so far up your own arse in your fantasy land of 'SISU are our saviours' that you don't belong on a forum. They will destroy the club and because it has suited your stance you still won't ever accept that you were wrong. You are very much in the minority though !

Delboycov

No doubt in my mind the club have got 'plants' posting on here and have had for some time. I don't mean Torchy and Grendel either...At least with ACL/PKWH they admit who they are although of course their could be others on here trying to change hearts and minds.

torchomatic

I very much doubt he would get criticism. If he said jump then most of here would type "how high?"

Of course-which is largely why he's here. People criticise him for giving a one sided view (inevitable as he can't speak for the club), but if he weren't on here, there would be criticism for not communicating-so people can't have it both ways.

torchomatic

Well thank you! Amusing that anyone who doesn't agree with you lot are either plants of the club, not real fans, etc.

No doubt in my mind the club have got 'plants' posting on here and have had for some time. I don't mean Torchy and Grendel either...At least with ACL/PKWH they admit who they are although of course their could be others on here trying to change hearts and minds.

Grendel

So you want only people on here who agree with you? They'd have to have a single digit IQ looking at the mindless garbage you spout.

Lock yourself in your bedroom and talk to yourself. At least you'll then get agreement.

DazzleTommyDazzle

So if Tim Fisher came on here and gave his version everyone would "like" everything he says as well?

If what he said was factual and truthful, then I wouldn't see why not.

As I'm sure you're bright enough to work out, it's the factual and truthful bit that's important rather than the posting on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread