CCFC moving out the Ricoh in big lorry (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

That's a sorry sight in front of Jim's statue

BF-tdrtCAAAVwiz.jpg

Is he sticking his fingers up to SISU?

Brighton Sky Blue

It didn't give the club everything they wanted, they would have wanted to pay no rent at all. It was a compromise all along. Why it stalled on what appears to be a technicality only SISU can tell us, that I honestly don't understand, and for that clearly the finger must be pointed at SISU.

You keep saying 'what choice did they have'; well clearly they could have tried to continue negotiating, because the alternative (this is the alternative) was not good for anyone. Looks at what's happening, it's the worst of all scenarios.

An independent administrator has just said on the radio, quite clearly, that the net contribution from SISU since they took charge is £50 million. Did anyone seriously expect they would role over and do nothing while a external body tried to force them out of business having parted with that much money?

Fisher wanted £400k as the new figure and he got it. They made huge concessions to get the club onside and the club made bugger all-SISU's contribution of £50m has been to prop up the losses the club has made under their tenure. That is it-all you have to do is look at the accounts to see it. The club has been making big losses even without the rent and that is down to their own mismanagement.

People's loyalty to this bunch of incompetent liars is astounding.

Brighton Sky Blue

ohh listen it isnt as black and white as that.. using your exact argument in reverse, what do you do as a tenant when your landlord is taking the proverbial and charging you 4 times the going rate ??

yes they apparently got a the stages of negotiation where both sides were happy.. and the final piece in the jigsaw was ACL supplying proof that the F & B was bringing in what they said it was.... and ACL even admitted it hadnt got that info to the club as they should have.. so should they just take ACLs word ??

come on dont be naive enough to think all the blame lay at SISUs door.. both sides are a shower of !!

ACL offered to cross invoice all of the F+B revenue for CCFC's FFP calculations. The sticking point was the 'unlawful' rent arrears.

canleykid

Fisher wanted £400k as the new figure and he got it. They made huge concessions to get the club onside and the club made bugger all-SISU's contribution of £50m has been to prop up the losses the club has made under their tenure. That is it-all you have to do is look at the accounts to see it. The club has been making big losses even without the rent and that is down to their own mismanagement.

Totally agree why run a business so badly from the start ,sisu were a joke from start to finish no US the fans are going to pay the price as usual.

theferret

What loyalty? I have repeatedly criticised SISU on here, along with ACL, because both deserve criticism.

You, on the other hand, have never uttered a single word criticising ANYTHING ACL have done or said. Your position has to be the most entrenched of everyone on here, to the point where SISU are to blame for everything and ACL for nothing. That just isn't the real world. Totally respect your opinion, but arguing with someone so blinkered and rooted on one side of the argument is impossible and draining, so I'll just concede and say you are right.

CCFC89

Just a suggestion guys but how about Welford Road the home of Leicester Tigers, can hold 24,000 so 6k season tickets can get in, standing area's whats another good thing, plus isn't too far away! Also you could say Leicester police won't allow us to play on the same day, which won't happen because Tigers don't play at home till May plus Leicester City are playing all there home games on Friday till the end of season. I know we've got a game on Friday but Leicester don't kick off till 7:45pm.

Tad

But it looked like that on Saturday? :confused:

Were we playing Millwall again?

Just a suggestion guys but how about Welford Road the home of Leicester Tigers, can hold 24,000 so 6k season tickets can get in, standing area's whats another good thing, plus isn't too far away! Also you could say Leicester police won't allow us to play on the same day, which won't happen because Tigers don't play at home till May plus Leicester City are playing all there home games on Friday till the end of season. I know we've got a game on Friday but Leicester don't kick off till 7:45pm.

Would you really feel safe walking around Leicester though? The rivalry between us is ugly..

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Suggested grounds are apparently 'west midlands' based

Brighton Sky Blue

What loyalty? I have repeatedly criticised SISU on here, along with ACL, because both deserve criticism.

You, on the other hand, have never uttered a single word criticising ANYTHING ACL have done or said. Your position has to be the most entrenched of everyone on here, to the point where SISU are to blame for everything and ACL for nothing. That just isn't the real world. Totally respect your opinion, but arguing with someone so blinkered and rooted on one side of the argument is impossible and draining, so I'll just concede and say you are right.

I have done previously when ACL told fibs about the rent offered being £300k below the actual price. Like it or not this particular scenario was triggered all the way back in April when, rather than negotiate, Tim started his cowboy rent boycott and refused every offer that came his way to settle it. This mess is his making.

italiahorse

Fisher wanted the rent at £400k, he got it. Then he wanted ACL's share of F+B profit. He got it. He also wanted ACL's F+B revenue in total-he even got that.

Yet he still doesn't accept the offer and decides to voluntarily eject the club from its ground. His head should be on a rusty pike.

And you believe this ?

shropshirecov

It's a rule of this forum, if you mention that the rent and lack of matchday income is a tad restrictive to the running of a sustainable football club, you must be pro sisu. And anyway they agreed to it etc etc

Brighton Sky Blue

It's a rule of this forum, if you mention that the rent and lack of matchday income is a tad restrictive to the running of a sustainable football club, you must be pro sisu. And anyway they agreed to it etc etc

And if you mention that an acceptable rent for both sides was agreed and that the club was offered all of said income but rejected it, you're eyes are 'blinkered'.

stringyb92

This day has been long in the making. I agree to an extent with what Sisu are doing. Why should they be bullied around and so on. Instead of being one step behind ACL they went one step ahead. ACL know dont enjoy being a step behind.

Grendel

Looks like SISU have found a new role at the club for Andy Thorn in that picture

The lorry actually has nothing in it but Andy thorns lunch.

Bill Glazier

But they're not going to get the arrears, and they have already stated they would not have thrown the club out.

So, now they will not get the arrears and it looks like they won't have the football club as a tenant either. They have played their hand appallingly. Not only that the club will have points docked.

Been saying it all day, they all needed to get back around the table and put their dicks back in their trousers. Some people were so blinded by their desire to get SISU out they have made
the situation a whole lot worse.

I want SISU out asap, but this was never the way to go about it.

I think ACL would negotiate with anyone but Sisu who have proved to be completely untrtustworthy. ACL have gone for the early admin so 10 points are lost now, not 15 next season. There is only one villain here - SISU.

jon92

Anyone else still following that les Reid twitter who's been reporting from the courts today he said a statement from the club in 30mins

Users who are viewing this thread