Match Thread Carlisle United - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 30th Dec (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

Weather warning for Carlisle tomorrow. ⚠️

Hmmm I was about to book the train tickets, might hold off?

tigersb

See us winning this. 0-4.

We score first goal, referee gives us everything, we get lots of luck, and score a worldly.

We win this and beat Chesterfield and sit pretty in the automatic places.

Then I wake up and find we lose and I question my sanity why I travel 300 miles on my birthday to watch this shit.
Happy birthday

torchomatic

Have a good feeling about tomorrow. Hopefully Robins has kicked them up the arse and they perform. Fancy another goal or two from McNulty.

rupert_bear

I said on here November Robins manager performance isn’t good enough and I’d give him until the Xmas fixtures, well has there been improvement ? hardly, going through matches having one or two shots on target just isn’t acceptable to me granted he’s been unlucky with the Jones injury but the same was happening before that missed Kelly too to a degree but he’s another defensive type. We now have this transfer window here so I’ll give him that and see where we are at the end of January, but leopards don’t change their spots and he’s a cautious manager even a negative one imo he needs to change.

Last edited:

Old Warwickshire lad

I said on here November Robins manager performance isn’t good enough and I’d give him until the Xmas fixtures, well has there been improvement ? hardly, going through matches having one or two shots on target just isn’t acceptable to me granted he’s been unlucky with the Jones injury but the same was happening before that missed Kelly too to a degree but he’s another defensive type. We now have this transfer window here so I’ll give him that and see where we are at the end of January, but leopards don’t change their spots and he’s a cautious manager even a negative one imo he needs to change.
And get who ?

Alan_BE

Hi Everyone. Slightly off-topic but for the first time ever my tickets for Monday's match haven't arrived in the post.

Can I still get in?

Hobo

I agree with Otis we desperately need a win to stay in that top seven.

I would go for a counter attacking line up. McNulty up top Bevon and Nazon behind him. Ponticelli on the bench. Tactics pass and move, keep it on the floor and get runners into the channels. I would be happy with
0-1 but can see it being 2-1

ccfchoi87

Hi Everyone. Slightly off-topic but for the first time ever my tickets for Monday's match haven't arrived in the post.

Can I still get in?

I'd imagine you'll have to collect them from the matchday ticket office. Might be worth tweeting them today or giving them a ring just to make sure

Ashdown

This is quite vital now today as we are on the cusp of sliding down a bit. Hope we win particularly for the fans who will travel, it's even a long stint on the train up there. I have a sneaky feeling we may win it by the one goal. This is like a home game for that 'Astute' fella I believe !?

Alan_BE

Thanks for the replies guys. Ticketfast isn't an option once you have opted for posted tickets and as for trying to contact someone, unfortunately that's easier said than done. Matchday ticket office seems the best option so I will go down that road - it's not as though the stadium will be full or anything :(

pusbccfc

In the town now and possibly the biggest police presence I've seen at a Coventry match for years. Cannot understand why? Possibly the lowest chance of any trouble with our lowest following of the season.

Complete waste of police resources.

Captain Dart

gspotgaz

Fs DKE. May as well start the game a man down. Predict lots of huffing and puffing from team today but either a scraped draw or loss

Users who are viewing this thread