Match Thread Cardiff (1 Viewer)

Chip Batch

Robins bottled it again with that team selection. His stubbornness is going to get us relegated
What do you think he should have done? Stubborn to what? ‘I should really play this other formation, but then that would be giving into what some poster on sky blue talk said, and I don’t want to look weak...’

Covkid1968#

Cheeky one before half time

Ccfcisparks

What do you think he should have done? Stubborn to what? ‘I should really play this other formation, but then that would be giving into what some poster on sky blue talk said, and I don’t want to look weak...’
He’s playing Max upfront who is injured and done fuck all this whole aeason

Blind-Faith

He didn’t take his arm out though , he missed punched it, an absolute fuck up, if that had been burge everyone would of blamed him

clint van damme

did Robins not watch their game in midweek?
Set pieces and the long throw were their main danger. Yet we keep gifting them fucking both.

TM8792

Marosi garbage for both goals. Why is he starting over Wilson? What did Wilson do wrong. Marosi has been directly at fault for 2 (maybe 3) goals since he’s been back.

I’m sick of Robins and his favourites. Get rid of Marosi, Maccallum, O’Hare, the lot. Fucking shite.

Briles

No one took Marosi out. He was just being a pussy. Goalie should just clear out every fucker.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah imagine being a pussy after having your face broken.

Users who are viewing this thread