Match Thread Cardiff (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Not convinced we can carry on creating so little, hopefully he's just working from the back forwards but we can't rely on winning games because of gifts like tonight.

We did also have the rub of the green with Juke missing sitters and the ref disallowing legitimate goals which we did not have previously. Take the points as they come though, we should've got 4 points from the 2 before this one. I'm not shifting from the view that we need someone to take some of the workload off Walker and feed him more chances.

That and for feck's sake take Shipley off at 70 mins

SlowerThanPlatt

Why are some saying we were lucky???
About time someone gave us a gift of a goal...we have given teams plenty of gifts this season.

Can see players getting up to speed.

Was it me or did some of our players looked fitter and stronger.

You create your own luck in football, being unlucky every week will see you relegated

Grendel

We did also have the rub of the green with Juke missing sitters and the ref disallowing legitimate goals which we did not have previously. Take the points as they come though, we should've got 4 points from the 2 before this one. I'm not shifting from the view that we need someone to take some of the workload off Walker and feed him more chances.

Dear me

SIR ERNIE

Easily the best two games so far

Robins has managed to accept we need to scrap and fight and forget thus expansive nonsense

Why Kelly has been frozen out who actually knows but I would guess he starts must weeks now

War horses like Mcfazdean hamer sheaf and Shipley are essential as they can run and dig

Walker in the second half was superb

Spot on.

Kelly/Sheaf/Hamer has the makings of a decent quality, solid central core. If they can keep fit they could be key to staying up.

mark_ccfc

.Last two games were important, gives the team belief that they can compete at this level. Should boost confidence

covmark

Well done boys, deserved that. Maturing. They threw a lot at us but we stood up well to it.

As for all the bedwetters on here (I'm looking at you sparks), have a day off will you
Tbf you were king bedwetter beginning of last season

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

We have gained 4 points from 2 games since we have gone more defensive - 8 points from 11 games playing how we did. It remains to be seen whether it is sustainable over the course of the season but it is a positive start

skyblueelephant76

It wasn't a legitimate goal, their player pushes our players into each other.

covmark

Easily the best two games so far

Robins has managed to accept we need to scrap and fight and forget thus expansive nonsense

Why Kelly has been frozen out who actually knows but I would guess he starts must weeks now

War horses like Mcfazdean hamer sheaf and Shipley are essential as they can run and dig

Walker in the second half was superb
Agreed. Walker second half was superb

Grendel

Do of course tell me how I'm wrong Mr 'I'm not saying sack him but Kenny Jackett would be a good swap'

I didn’t say that but you’ve made yourself look like an idiot and you keep digging

Esoterica

About time someone gave us a gift of a goal...we have given teams plenty of gifts this season.

Walker, Dabo, McCallum and Kelly definitely fitter. We've also started giving free kicks away in 'good' areas too to break up play. It was lucky tonight though, both the awful pass back and the reaction from the defender - you don't see it too often at this level and their disallowed goal could easily have been given. Said during the Birmingham game it was a game for drawing a line in the sand but we need to become gradually more attacking again as the fitness continues to improve and players come back. We're not going to get many gifts like tonight.

lifeskyblue

Didn’t think we were lucky. Their defence made the costly error. Their attack didnt really cause us too many problems. They took , in my opinion, their best midfielder off. We kept it tight, played better percentage football and in end we’re worthy winners. Can’t think Cardiff fans will be happy at all at their performance. We weren’t lucky...but they were pretty poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

I didn’t say that but you’ve made yourself look like an idiot and you keep digging

Hardly you've been going on about how other teams survived by sacking their managers for weeks if not longer and now you're changing tune based on two results. Saying Walker needs a strike partner isn't idiotic whatsoever

Grendel

Hardly you've been going on about how other teams survived by sacking their managers for weeks if not longer and now you're changing tune based on two results. Saying Walker needs a strike partner isn't idiotic whatsoever

look at some of your comments over the last two games. He’s changed to the right formation so yes I have changed by tune as he’s changed his

SkyBlueMatt

Not convinced we can carry on creating so little, hopefully he's just working from the back forwards but we can't rely on winning games because of gifts like tonight.
I dont have Iplayer but on the commentary we had 3 clear cut chances early in the second half which we should have scored from. 11 total / 5 on target. I think that's a good amount.

Robins has changed formation and tactics and we've managed 2 clean sheets and 4 points. It hasn't been the prettiest but its been an improvement.

Brighton Sky Blue

look at some of your comments over the last two games. He’s changed to the right formation so yes I have changed by tune as he’s changed his

My comments have been echoed by more than a couple on here. I wasn't however implying he should be sacked for weeks on end but not outright saying it just in case results began to turn

Esoterica

I dont have Iplayer but on the commentary we had 3 clear cut chances early in the second half which we should have scored from. 11 total / 5 on target. I think that's a good amount.

Robins has changed formation and tactics and we've managed 2 clean sheets and 4 points. It hasn't been the prettiest but its been an improvement.

You know when your cat has been stuck inside bored for ages and then goes fucking mental for 5 minutes, making weird noises, running up the curtains and pouncing on any passing adult thinking he can take them down, before sitting down in a comfy spot pretending nothing happened? That's what Cardiff's defence did tonight.

hamil99

Facebook User
Fucking Kelly is a beast!! We look so much better with him back.

Walker working his ass of upfront on his own. Tracking back, scoring sly goals, boys got it all. Can't wait to see him and Godden develop together.

I feel we are slowly finding our feet. Today's performance was positive on many levels.

We need to fight, scrap and claw for every win and point this season.

We've got this!

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread