Match Thread Cardiff (5 Viewers)

clint van damme

Can't believe he's started Shipley again. I'm a big fan but he was very poor against Blues.

What's the wing/full back configuration going to be with Dabo, Giles and Sam in the side?
Sam at C/B in a 4 5 1?

Frostie

Can't believe he's started Shipley again. I'm a big fan but he was very poor against Blues.

What's the wing/full back configuration going to be with Dabo, Giles and Sam in the side?
Sam at C/B in a 4 5 1?

Why would you do that though with 2 natural CBs on the bench?

Very odd lineup.

Liquid Gold

That lineup is a bit batshit. Unless McCallum is at LCB instead of Ostigard for some mad reason then all of attackers are left sided players and Hamer is being hung out to dry out wide.

TomRad85

What a weird line up. Hope it works but finding it hard to believe it will.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

CanadianCCFC

If it’s McCallum at CB in a back 5 then that’s very very defensive. That would mean it’s Walker as a lone striker with only Shipley playing off him

Liquid Gold

And today’s starting line up is....
giphy.gif

CanadianCCFC

Ok fair enough be defensive, 3 defensive midfielders.

But to play Shipley ahead of another attacker (Biamou,Baka or ohare). Is just bonkers. He just loves Shipley.
Yeah I agree. Personally I think our best setup is a 5-3-2 with Kelly Sheaf and Hamer in midfield and Godden and Walker up front

It’sabatch87

Negative again,Rather two up top and give them something to think about.
Need three points as can’t see anything on Saturday tbh!!

CanadianCCFC

The general plan usually seems to be keep a tight first half and go for it in the second so expecting a 0-0 at HT and for O’Hare and maybe Max on in the second half

Users who are viewing this thread