Match Thread Cardiff - Home - wednesday the 15th (3 Viewers)

slowpoke

Mick McCarthy another manager dinosaur like Neil Warnock. Has to be one of the most boring bosses in football, but his teams are hard to beat need an early goal.

Liquid Gold

Looking forward to this one. Genuinely can't remember the last time I came up for a mid-week game at the arena.

Last week night I did was Rotherham at St Andrews.

SlowerThanPlatt

Mick McCarthy another manager dinosaur like Neil Warnock. Has to be one of the most boring bosses in football, but his teams are hard to beat need an early goal.

Warnock got the best out of Taarabt tbf, not sure you can do that if you’re employing dinosaur tactics

WestEndAgro

Looks shit behind the goal
Loads of people had flags done during the lock down, add the ones which people already have and we have hundreds, why not display at the Telegraph end, no real point having them if you aren't showing them 🤔
Most grounds did it when fan's couldn't attend and it looked good.
Fortunately we still have enough room to still do it

NortonSkyBlue

Why? Didn’t Forest get a first half goal? Didn’t do them any good. I will settle for a 97th minute winner.

SkyblueTexan

Considering Cardiff have 3 players over 6'3", i'm not sure if we should at start Allen over Sheaf. Maybe he could be an impact sub when their players tire.

steve101

Playing Allen or Sheaf is an interesting one. Do you play Sheaf to help counter their aerial presence or do you play Allen to keep the ball low and move them around more? I think Allen would be hard done by if dropped albeit for tactical reasons. Robins might even go one up top and play both Sheaf and Allen.

shmmeee

Playing Allen or Sheaf is an interesting one. Do you play Sheaf to help counter their aerial presence or do you play Allen to keep the ball low and move them around more? I think Allen would be hard done by if dropped albeit for tactical reasons. Robins might even go one up top and play both Sheaf and Allen.

We’re at home and playing well, two up and let them worry about us. I like Sheaf but you can’t drop Allen after his display yesterday. Can always bring Sheaf on if he’s struggling or we need aerial support.

Philosorapter

Toughest home game by some distance 🤔

It is looking like losing to Barnsley was the exception to the rule. They have had tough opponents for the last 6 matches around Coventry's assumed ability and the results for them have been less than encouraging than when they were playing us. Expect them to rise up the league from their current position when they average out who they play in the league.

If you figure this into the trend that Coventry was just plain unlucky not to get something from that game, which everything is pointing to, then the game could be on for promotion.

Still waiting for more games to be completed though.

Things are starting to look encouraging.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Would Take a point ,but would love 3. Gonna go 1-1. Vik to score for us. Going to be a tight game. Can’t make it so the lads who do make some noise and get behind the team!

Sky Blue Pete

Getting carried away but I fancy us to win again. 2-1 win.
We’ll definitely score in Robins time

Think Sheaf will come back in for Allen but Allen and Godden will get more time off the bench.
Cardiff are a big strong team who play little football and lump the ball up to their lumps and make the best of corners Free kicks and long throws.
We will cause them massive issues playing how we did going forward
Need a strong ref to protect our players and there is no reason why we shouldn’t win

jordan210

One for he main threats for Cardiff is Giles !

Has 4 assist this season. Basically you cant afford to let him cross.

Bugsy

One for he main threats for Cardiff is Giles !

Has 4 assist this season. Basically you cant afford to let him cross.

Dabo will have him in his pocket if he plays...PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread