Match Thread Cardiff - Home - wednesday the 15th (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Love that

Cardiff next opponents , and a tough opponent they will be (us)

God in the stands too

Irish Sky Blue

Cardiff were the most 'professional' (ie cheating) team we played last season. Rotation fouling, falling over at the slightest touch, blatant time wasting once they went ahead.
All of that and ugly football to boot.
I like McCarthy as a bloke, but his way of playing football isn't a good watch.

SlowerThanPlatt

Cardiff were the most 'professional' (ie cheating) team we played last season. Rotation fouling, falling over at the slightest touch, blatant time wasting once they went ahead.

That’s what Ipswich fans thought, got them three consecutive top half finishes on a relatively small budget but the fans weren’t happy. Worked out well for them

Sky_Blue_Daz

Anyone know if this is in the red button ?

Irish Sky Blue

That’s what Ipswich fans thought, got them three consecutive top half finishes on a relatively small budget but the fans weren’t happy. Worked out well for them
I didn't say it wasn't effective just not great to watch.
As a Cardiff fan ( presumably Ipswich fan too, although I never seem them play under McCarthy) you are watching joyless, functional football that can surely only be palatable if you are winning regularly.
As an opposition fan, it is just frustrating as they strangle the live out of the game using dubious tactics.

SlowerThanPlatt

I didn't say it wasn't effective just not great to watch.
As a Cardiff fan ( presumably Ipswich fan too, although I never seem them play under McCarthy) you are watching joyless, functional football that can surely only be palatable if you are winning regularly.
As an opposition fan, it is just frustrating as they strangle the live out of the game using dubious tactics.

Only watched the second half but they mixed it up I thought, not one dimensional. They have strengths and to try to play them when they can.

Happy_Martian

An absolutely awful game of football. If Forest aren't still in the bottom 3 come the end of the season, I will eat my weight in Doner Kebabs 🥙. And Cardiff play like they're still in League 1. We have the team, the ability and now the fitness so we should beat them on Wednesday but that needs JCS and Hyam to be on their A game. Our midfield should outplay theirs and for the first time this season, I believe this is the game Vik and Wagz should be upfront to bully their CBs and pull them around the pitch. It all boils down to how strong the ref is at reducing their aggressive approach and allowing a game of football to happen.

Want to see us beat Cardiff. Heart says "do it". Head says we'll struggle. So a 1-2 Cardiff win. And I'll throw in a red card prediction to either Hamer or McFadz for reacting to a Cardiff player.

Grendel

shmmeee

BBC saying Cardiff continue their amazing away form. They’ve won two drawn one against Blackpool, Peterborough and Forest.

Either way somethings got to give on Wednesday, their unbeaten record away or our 100% one at home.

wingy

He’s a gonna - could be the type of club that would target Robins
Averaging a manager a season for ten season's or more.
This is the baggage and expectation I bring up , he'd be mad to go or the others with him Lol.

robbiethemole

Not sure that’s much to judge by, Florest were a bit wank but Colwill looked sharp and Flint and Morrison will get most things in the air good job we play on the floor

fatso

BBC saying Cardiff continue their amazing away form. They’ve won two drawn one against Blackpool, Peterborough and Forest.

Either way somethings got to give on Wednesday, their unbeaten record away or our 100% one at home.
Nailed on draw it is then!

Terry_dactyl

Surely Swansea?

Users who are viewing this thread