Match Thread Cardiff City (A) (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Lets get Dabo, Kelly and godden back and matsen at left back. And start giving Jones match time! Not going to make a play off place on current team selection.

CCFC54321

Those subs baffling.

Kane was doing ok. Bidwell not. Why put Maatsen in the right and leave that dumpling on?

I’m head scratching here what was gained with mastsen on for Kane? Surely you would want maatsen running at tired players where Shipley was supposed to be doing.

It’s all been said what playing Shipley would achieve prior to the match and yet again we were proved right.

Something doesn’t feel right over the last couple of games and we go again on a heap of a heavy pitch against another load of shite on Saturday.

PUSB

skyblu3sk

Shipley hugely frustrating, proved he could do it in a few games then looses himself again. Waghorn did nothing after coming on. If Ohare wasn't on the pitch we would have looked a lot worse.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Winning fouls doesn't win us points.
Would do if we capitalised in them. O’Hare does more than win fouls - he wins the ball high up the pitch. Problem we have is that we have Allen or Shipley following up. If we had say a John Swift - he gets more goals for us than he would for Reading

shepardo01

Worse than Luton tonight for me given the opportunity we have in terms of the average opposition and what our game in hand meant.

Wingbacks didn't work tonight, and let's face it, if they don't get forward then you're left with O'Hare and Vik vs their defence.

Allen silently went about doing absolutely fuck all tonight too.

Poor
Always miss Hamer moving the ball quickly through the middle of the park.
Slow and predictable tonight. Allen anonymous in Hamers place.

Nick

Administrator
Sheaf was poor

giphy.gif

Dickie

Forget playoffs...our squad just isnt good enough.

We had the best 5 players on the pitch by a mile...but also the worst 5 players on the pitch.

Fuck the playoffs. Pointless getting our hopes up. Aside from the header, I don’t recall a single shot on target. And against a dogshit side like Cardiff that’s pretty pathetic

Brighton Sky Blue

We really will just repeat last season's point total, if that if this is how we are against the shit teams

Grendel

Lets get Dabo, Kelly and godden back and matsen at left back. And start giving Jones match time! Not going to make a play off place on current team selection.

lol what a laugh you are

SeaSeeEffCee

We're so stupidly married to the 5 at the back system that we have to play an unfit Kane every game because we have no-one else who can play RWB, and then inevitbaly have to waste a sub to take him off. If we just played 4 at the back I'm sure one of the CBs could fill in at RB for a game but because we're only set up to play one formation and one style of play we're completely stuck.

Moff

I know people keep suggesting Tavares isnt quite ready, but if so why is he on the bench?

Pace scares defenders and we haven't got many players with pace, so why not give him a go tonight ahead of an overweight and unfit striker who has only a vague recollection of what the fucking goal looks like.

SBT

He doesn't look like he wants to be here
He'll be off at the end of the season
I was amazed when he was brought on

Seriously, if this is true and Waghorn is indeed off at the end of the season, then net-net this has actually turned into a great night for me, fair play.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We play some good passing football at times but tonight there was very little else. We're like a dog with no teeth.

ccfc1234

Shipley plays well at LWB so we start him in a position he has been dire in for the entire time we have been in the Championship.

Waghorn shocking trying to score world class goals from anywhere and looked really poor

McFaz n it sure why he got left out back in he was a total liability

Subs poor again. Robins in wierd thinking mode.

Deflating but were still in the mix if we can turn it around, fast.

usskyblue

The work rate was there in the whole. But everyone looked tired mentally and physically IMO. And it showed in the lack of executing the basics: first touch, control and passing. Also showed in the lack of invention and movement in the final third.

It is what it is.. you don’t have time to wallow in this league.

Users who are viewing this thread