Candidates (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Candidates
JOE JORDEN
i think we need to stengthen the defence
and lets face it not meny tougher than joe jorden
he has served his apprentiship with harry at spurs

exactly what we need, a good defence when we need to score 90 goals :facepalm: :wave:

skybluedude

Gordon Strachan, bit controversial but he knows the place and would surely manage to get us out of League 1 and build a good Championship team.

AlexJohnson93

My choices:
-Glen Hoddle
-Gareth Southgate
-Andy Morrell
-Alan Irvine
-Tony Adams.
I don't feel that any of them are too unrealistic.

The CableGuy

Billy Davies - out of work for a year so might have a point to prove. Got an awful Derby team to the Prem and was always in the play-offs with Preston & Forest

Didn't he spend £7 million at Forest, and then bitched at the board for not giving him money to spend on a left-back?

Gaz

Didn't he spend £7 million at Forest, and then bitched at the board for not giving him money to spend on a left-back?

Yeah I do remember him moaning at the Forrest board and Derby board for not giving him enough money.
Though i'm sure he wanted Charlie Adam while he was forrest manager and the board wouldn't give him the 500k for the deal.
He then went to Blackpool and the rest is history.

pusbccfc

Ian Dowie back! Pure passion!

If not, Big Dennis Wise!

covross

Avram Grant and David Pleat spotted in Hillfields. Nothing to do with the managerial vacancy though ;)

Mucca Mad Boys

My choices:
Greg Abbott
Tisdale
Gary Johnson
Karl Robinson
'Mad Dog'
Eric Black
Billy Davies

Any of them would be brilliant.

My no-go list:

Megson
Blackwell
Ince
Carsley or Shaw (unsure on them but atm I'd say no)
Southgate
Brian Law

Any of these, I'll be devastated.

Wish O'Driscoll was a free agent!

Last edited:

Astute

Give Rednapp the managers role and a stake in our club. We would be back in the Prem quite quickly.

stupot07

Redknapp would be amazing, but not happening under SISU.

Next best definitely Billy Davies.

We haven't got enough money of Davies - he spent big at the majority of the clubs he's been at and likes to moan publicly about lack of resources even though he's already spent more than anyone else in the league at Forest.

Martin180

Who is seriously mentioning Dennis Wise ? An absolutely awful manager ,Poyet was the drive behind their managerial tenure

As for some of the other names - Davies ,Megson and other higher league managers ? Realism :whistle:

I would give Shaw and Carsley a go , two tremendous players for us and would surely have the fans onside for a while

Or Tisdale , maverick manager who plays proper football

Cue all the bores who will post Wise managerial record without reading the whole of the first sentence ...............

SkyblueBazza

Give Rednapp the managers role and a stake in our club. We would be back in the Prem quite quickly.

Bizarrely, I was thinking that canny Harry has had time to put up some kind of bid & take over the club as well as the managerial role. He seems to know enough business minded people to help him running the club. A VERY long shot though.

LJC_CCFC

Who is seriously mentioning Dennis Wise ? An absolutely awful manager ,Poyet was the drive behind their managerial tenure

As for some of the other names - Davies ,Megson and other higher league managers ? Realism :whistle:

I would give Shaw and Carsley a go , two tremendous players for us and would surely have the fans onside for a while

Or Tisdale , maverick manager who plays proper football

Cue all the bores who will post Wise managerial record without reading the whole of the first sentence ...............

Yh let's give shaw and carsley the job there about as experienced as, oh I don't know.... Andy bloody Thorn

lbskyblues

Howe and powell no chance.
Loking at any of the following.... shaw dyche is local blackwell will apply ince wise mcallister may apply dublin will apply others who may look into it are abbott irvine megson laws.

LJC_CCFC

Both Howe (who is doing a great job being inconsistent with Burnley) and Powell had money to spend and Dyche plays big boot football

Martin180

Both Howe (who is doing a great job being inconsistent with Burnley) and Powell had money to spend and Dyche plays big boot football
My point isnt about their abiltites ,it is that fans by their nature will get behind players who have done well at their clubs when they go into management .It isnt a sure fire certainty but nothing is , for me it would be better than getting in a manager who the fans expect instant success

Users who are viewing this thread