Candidates (1 Viewer)

percy

gary macallister, just to send sheff back to the memorial park

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Not Carsley, Shaw or another unproven manager please. However we should keep them on as backroom staff.

A few possible names:

Dennis Wise - association with the club, a big name and a point to prove
Mark Robins - decent record lower league record and linked to us before
Gary Megson - won't be popular with everyone but is proven at this level and was doing a decent job withn Wednesday in this League last season
Sean Dyche - unfairly sacked by Watford after working wonders on a small budget
Greg Abbott - Coventry born Carlisle manager who has done a good job there and would probably leave to manage his hometown club with a larger budget

wingy

Dyche ,an up coming young manager ,unfairly sacked ,i guess with an enormous appetite to prove Watford wrong,not expand the waistline

guicey15

I'd have to say Dennis Wise, said he was looking to become a manger, ruled out all the options they said to him, played for us before, do it fairly cheaply etc. Not necessarily who I'd really like but he might be alright and looks most likely.

The CableGuy

Shaw and Carsley

because we cant afford anyone else..

Damn right, we can't even pay the rent after being offered a 50% reduction, so how are we expected to pay any club compensation for nicking their Manager? While paying off Thorn?

Come to think of it, are we still paying off the likes of AB, Dowie? MA?

brincov

Have heard from good source that the club can not even afford to pay ball boys , so what chance does someone like flash Harry have of getting decent wage .
<br />
<br /> I was a ball boy for city for 5 years and they don't get payed so this source ain't very good

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Funny do loads of those names are ex CCFC managers eg Moneyman, Dowie, McAllister, Strachan etc.

I think Dowie could actually do a job in this league strangely enough.

Bugsy

How can you say carsley/shaw is a must they have no managerial experience like Thorn

they know the group of players what has been drafted in they deserve a chance at least, carsley done well with the youth set up

theprince

Well i am going to be contraversional. It was mentioned to me some time ago by an ex-player that Dion Dublin was sounded out last season. A surprise ? maybe, inexperienced of course but two ways of looking at it. Were the appointments of Shaw and Carsley as assistant manager and first team coach respectively by Andy Thorn, it is usually managers who appoint assistants and coaches or was it someone else at the club with plans and ideas in the pipeline. I suspect the latter. I also suspect Thorn hasn't been fired without knowledge of who his replacement will be.

Back to Dion Dublin. He has definite ambitions to be a boss and i think could make a decent one, could it be here ??

Tomh111

Gary Johnson.
Plays nice football with Yeovil, has been promoted to the championship with Bristol City and twice with Yeovil in a previous stint.
Seems to have an affinity with Yeovil though but Im sure we could nab him.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Well i am going to be contraversional. I was by a source that Dion Dublin was sounded out last season. A surprise ? maybe, inexperienced of course but two ways of looking at it. Were the appointments of Shaw and Carsley as assistant manager and first team coach respectively by Andy Thorn, it is usually managers who appoint assistants and coaches or was it someone else at the club with plans and ideas in the pipeline. I suspect the latter. I also suspect Thorn hasn't been fired without knowledge of who his replacement will be.

Back to Dion Dublin. He has definite ambitions to be a boss and i think could make a decent one, could it be here ??

Definitely not Dion. Great player but the way he left the club left a very bad taste. I wonder if Noel Whelan will apply?:)

torchomatic

dont care as long as we get a decent manager. I publically now register my protest against Shaw, Carsley, McAllister or anyone who mentions Eric Black.

I also feel for Thorn and certaintly wont miss the CWR idiots.

twistandshout

The fact Wrexham turned down Bury's approach for Andy Morrell and having seen the available list , I would like Lawrie Sanchez he has lower league experience and not worked since being in charge of Northern Ireland. His teams score goals and his normal number 2 is Terry Gibson.He has great experience and is probably in our price range.

LJC_CCFC

The fact Wrexham turned down Bury's approach for Andy Morrell and having seen the available list , I would like Lawrie Sanchez he has lower league experience and not worked since being in charge of Northern Ireland. His teams score goals and his normal number 2 is Terry Gibson.He has great experience and is probably in our price range.

He very nearly got Barnet relegated last season

theprince

Definitely not Dion. Great player but the way he left the club left a very bad taste. I wonder if Noel Whelan will apply?:)
I am not saying it will be Dublin but i believe the person who told me he was approached last season to be telling the truth. As for the way he left us i think that makes him an ideal candidate and the facts of his transfer to Villa have never been aired properly but thats old ground.

Greggs

Have heard from good source that the club can not even afford to pay ball boys , so what chance does someone like flash Harry have of getting decent wage .

When have ball boys ever been paid at a club, utter bollox

skybluemark666

Candidates
JOE JORDEN
i think we need to stengthen the defence
and lets face it not meny tougher than joe jorden
he has served his apprentiship with harry at spurs

Users who are viewing this thread