Can we help CCFC? (1 Viewer)

edgy

To help our club financially through these difficult times would you consider buying a voucher now, to be use for a game in the future?

Prehaps the club could offer £10 or £15 match vouchers in exchange for any home game in the future. This season or next.

djr8369

To help our club financially through these difficult times would you consider buying a voucher now, to be use for a game in the future?

Prehaps the club could offer £10 or £15 match vouchers in exchange for any home game in the future. This season or next.

Yes certainly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edgy

Just think there are thousands of us who were preparing to spend lots of cash following the Club over the next month or two. I understand priorities have changed massively but surely the majority of us can still spend £15/£30 on a voucher?

Magwitch

Of course I and many will help our club any anyway we can but it needs more openness from our owner not just Boddy like it or not sisu have previous and keeping their heads below the parapet not acceptable in these trying times.

ccfc92

Have we been paid for McCallum yet do you reckon? That will obviously help with cash flow.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Obvious one for all clubs, stream all remaining games on ifollow, as games will be behind closed doors.
Clubs dont make that much from iFollow. I would suggest increasing the price for one off users.
They make 70% IIRC, so not much less than average ticket income which is around £10(?).

I would go so far as to charge £10 per match for STH and £20 for the rest. They could sell it as required to keep the club afloat and if they can sell ~10k per match they won’t lose out too much.

I’m sure the same ones that want a refund on their season tickets will moan, but fuck then. It’s about having a club to support once this all passes IMO.

Magwitch

The transfer money recently received and the finance package announced yesterday and maybe more to come should be plenty to see us through the next three months sounds ironic now but having no ground to maintain looks like to have become a bonus with little overheads apart from players and officials I wouldn’t think are that many other employees.
The academy side of things is financed through grants and sponsorship from an individual.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'd stump up £200 deposit towards an 'early' season ticket, if it helps the club's cashflow.

slyblue57

They make 70% IIRC, so not much less than average ticket income which is around £10(?).

I would go so far as to charge £10 per match for STH and £20 for the rest. They could sell it as required to keep the club afloat and if they can sell ~10k per match they won’t lose out too much.

I’m sure the same ones that want a refund on their season tickets will moan, but fuck then. It’s about having a club to support once this all passes IMO.
Im a season ticket holder and have nt heard any of them moaning or wanting a refund. Wheres that come from. ?
pusb

slyblue57

Exactly, there are over a thousand watching that stream sometimes.

First to moan about no players being signed though.

Its just over 100 for a season ffs.
I d happily pay £100 for ifollow on top of my season ticket but I m in the uk so can nt get it legally.
Pretty much the leagues fault for the restrictions on uk based supporters, a loss of income to the Club, but Im sure more would pay if they were allowed.
pusb

shmmeee

Fuck anyone that steals from the club. Might start reporting the group TBH.

Nick

Administrator
Fuck anyone that steals from the club. Might start reporting the group TBH.

What makes it worse is that he asks for donations for it to make money I think?

Only have to look at social media to see people who are watching it as it has a city badge in the corner and a number of viewers.

speedie87

I’d be happy to waive any refund for the bury match and or the final 5 games if played behind closed doors

rhino1002

I agree i dont know why ifollow cant be made legally available in this country if you have bought a season ticket for the home games
the club get money both ways
not everyone is computer savvy enough to get it via a vpn

Warwickhunt

Where have you been?
Nick would you think it wise to try and test the water regards to asking members/supporters on here to buying next years season ticket in advance and sort out the seating as and when we know where we are going to be?

Magwitch

I
Nick would you think it wise to try and test the water regards to asking members/supporters on here to buying next years season ticket in advance and sort out the seating as and when we know where we are going to be?
Good idea, do you know where we might be playing ?

SkyBlueGuy

I know money is likely to be tight for many, but for some, the lack of going out is bound to save some of the outgoing. Maybe put that money towards a kit (this seasons options are great!) maybe for one of the kids to help them cope with the current situation? I did dry January and saved enough to by the 3rd kit (which has finally been dispatched!!)

BornSlippySkyBlue

I know money is likely to be tight for many, but for some, the lack of going out is bound to save some of the outgoing. Maybe put that money towards a kit (this seasons options are great!) maybe for one of the kids to help them cope with the current situation? I did dry January and saved enough to by the 3rd kit (which has finally been dispatched!!)
A whole month dry and you only managed a kit? That’d pay for my season ticket! :)

rob9872

We've just gone to a 4 day week, imagine it's only the start of things. Happy to leave my season ticket money in the pot for behind closed doors games, cancelled sky sports snd a couple of other things, away games missed would've neen next if still on I guess and we'll holiday at our caravan this summer, but I'd like to think I could watch the live streams without having to pay again and certainly couldn't commit to a new season ticket at the current time until we have more detailed info on timescales. Also the feckin boiler's packed up just when it's all going so swimmingly!

Users who are viewing this thread