Can we help CCFC? (1 Viewer)

oldfiver

But they normally are above the VAT threshold, are registered for VAT and thus are required to submit returns.

However, little income but still outgoings means high likelihood of VAT rebates in the short term.

A "rebate" is only VAT they have had to pay in the first place to the supplier so not additional income

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

A "rebate" is only VAT they have had to pay in the first place to the supplier so not additional income

Didn't say a rebate was additional 'income', it could improve their cashflow situation slightly. And cashflow is the vital thing.

Alex1987

Would now be the time for the club to offer good deals and Season Ticket Deposits for the following season? I appreciate a lot of people are struggling financially so won't be willing to commit, but additionally there are some people who probably aren't (same income and less outgoings).
Perhaps deposit up to 100 now towards a ST and get a 10% top up when season tickets are out. E.g. Put in 100 and then get 110 off your season ticket (or match tickets, match packages).

I think now is the time for the club to be creative, although care has to be taken to sensitivity (the FB brigade will probably go mental at any suggestion the club puts forward to make money; despite the NHS shirts they are selling and donating all profits to the NHS).

Any contacts at the club we can use to collate ideas and send through (I know Mark Hornby was generally on the ball with responses, but no idea if he is even working right now. Suspect Dave Boddy is working but is he someone who responds)? Given most of the club is furloughed, any ideas we may have are potentially over and above anything coming from the club itself.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread