Cameras at Sixfields could cause problems.... (1 Viewer)

evilbone

Just a thought that has popped into my head.....the few misguided fools going to Sixfields to support City have realised that the Sky cameras will be picking them out for all to see.....haven't they ? :eek:

jesus-wept

Perhap's the Telegraph will print a front page who's who

ajsccfc

You know they're people going to a football match and not criminals being transported to court, right?

hill83

So what? If I decided to go I wouldn't give a fuck if I got named and shamed.
What would happen? A strongly worded thread on here. Boot quaking stuff.

matesx

Just a thought that has popped into my head.....the few misguided fools going to Sixfields to support City have realised that the Sky cameras will be picking them out for all to see.....haven't they ? :eek:

dick

Hopefully the few that have decided to support the team outside of it's home town will arrange some sort of peaceful protest to highlight our plight for maximum media attention, that way there coud be some forgiveness by some on here..............

skybluelee

I'm going and i wont have any problems if people find out what i look like. I'll also have no problems getting into the ground. Grow up.

You must feel a tiny bit ashamed about going. How could you not? You're supporting the regime hellbent on killing a 130 year old club.

Ffs if fans want go sixfields so what good luck to them we actually need fans in there to support our team and show disgust in the ground towards shitzu, cant believe the comments on here the ones that are going good luck and ill be proud of you all all the best to true sky blue fans like myself....

jesus-wept

I doubt if many will go to Sixfields and not go in this charity game will keep them in Cov. That will happen the next game.

shmmeee

You know they're people going to a football match and not criminals being transported to court, right?

You realise that football clubs stir up strong emotions similar to religious and political belief and that knowingly going against the strongly held beliefs of the vast majority will certainly piss a lot of people off?

If you want to take that view, go ahead, but don't cry when the vast majority of people aren't happy with your decision.

Joy Division

I'm going to the Ricoh on Sunday but I am quite looking forward to seeing what kind of protest the Cov fans going to Northampton are going to do, I'm imagining everyone has something in mind, banners/chant etc?

Sbarcher

I hear there's a run on false beards and fake glasses. You had better be quick........

valiant15

I'm going to the Ricoh on Sunday but I am quite looking forward to seeing what kind of protest the Cov fans going to Northampton are going to do, I'm imagining everyone has something in mind, banners/chant etc?

Some will but the majority are just selfish sheep. I personally hope Coventry cobblers get walloped 8-0. Fuck the lot of them.

Otis

Just occurred to me that the various sponsors who have hoardings around the ground there will do okay by this won't they. They'll have twice as much coverage.

They will be easier to spot too for City games with rows and rows of empty seats behind them.

Joy Division

Some will but the majority are just selfish sheep. I personally hope Coventry cobblers get walloped 8-0. Fuck the lot of them.

That really is ridiculous, never ever wish defeat of your own team. We still support them (well maybe not you), just not SISU.

ajsccfc

You realise that football clubs stir up strong emotions similar to religious and political belief and that knowingly going against the strongly held beliefs of the vast majority will certainly piss a lot of people off?

If you want to take that view, go ahead, but don't cry when the vast majority of people aren't happy with your decision.

Piss them off to the point of calling them inventive names on the internet sure, but to the point of having to hide their faces? It's hardly fatwa material is it?

Nick

Administrator
Why would it cause problems? If people want to go to the games they can, get a grip!

ajsccfc

Its not our team anymore though. I just view them as a Sisu eleven. Im totally alienated from them.

I don't see it quite the same as this (yet), but there's a definite detachment there, which I can only assume will grow the longer they're playing exclusively away games.

Plymouth Sky Blue

JS: we need to split the fans, cause them to fight amongst themselves, then we can blame them for the demise of the club instead of ourselves.

TF: mission accomplished!!!!!

Wether you go to Sixfields or not (I personally would go no where near the place) we need to stick together and stop the silly name calling!!!

SISU OUT!!!

Moff

No, as I don't regard any of you as fans anymore, just deluded attention seekers.

Thats so fekking wrong. They are fans like us and just have a different take on it.

I wont be going but as I seem to remember I live in a democracy, and not North Korea, I respect that other fans feel different and will go. I bear no ill feelings to them, just SISU who have put us in this position, have caused unrest amongst the fans, and have turned us against each other re supporting our club. Its mental!

sky_blue_up_north

Its all about choice, go to Sixfields, give SISU something to hold on to, in a vague hope that the fans will return. Don't go and heap huge pressure on SISU finances. Force them round the table. The same goes for ACL/CCC. Everyone is a loser at the moment, they have talk at some point, I hope. However, its your choice, I won't slag off a fellow Sky Blue fan, as long as the people that go are aware of the long term implications of never seeing City play in the City of Coventry again.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I dont agree with going to Sixfields and wont be but that is my decision for me personally, others see it differently and are entitled to thats their personal decision to make no one elses. I do not need a campaign or keyboard heroes to make my decision one way or another

To imply some sort of threat to personal safety or being named and shamed or the likelyhood of abuse because they choose to watch a football match is simply wrong.

Just my opinion - to which i am fully entitled

Users who are viewing this thread