Cameras at Sixfields could cause problems.... (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Its not about intimidation it's about good old right and wrong, having integraty and being able to look at your self In the mirror when our club dosent return to Coventry.
You will be able to sit the Grand Children on your lap and say I contributed to Cov leaving Cov, you must be very proud of yourself.

I won't, I'm not going.

My actions are more likely to kill the club than those who are however.

So who starts the witchunt on those who kill the club then?

Who looks in the mirror then?

The same people who look in the mirror when they DEMAND SISU are here for good business sense?

the same people who look in the mirror because THEY are right and others are wrong.

When this could quite clearly be the wrong way round, as it has been before.

NorthernWisdom

all aimed at someone who has already said they aren't going!

Not going for considerably longer than yow too.

A far far better fan than yow.

As others killed the club in the past couple of years, I heroically tried to save it by NOPMing before it was in fashion...

People seem determined to miss a lot that doesn't tally with their world view.

The world view that changes with the wind for some.

But they're always right.

Last edited:

CCFC PimpRail

I didnt realise everything was so clear cut- since when have sisu said they need so many thousand to buy season tickets else their business plan will fail and CCFC will be relegated....? Instead of starting a war between those g9ing Vs those who arent, why not consider the thousands who used to attend but have dropped out over the last few years....? Thats what is holding the club back...

italiahorse

Not going for considerably longer than yow too.

A far far better fan than yow.

As others killed the club in the past couple of years, I heroically tried to save it by NOPMing before it was in fashion...

People seem determined to miss a lot that doesn't tally with their world view.

The world view that changes with the wind for some.

But they're always right.

Just realised why I never agree with you .
I have not got a clue what your on about :confused:

Grappa

Just realised why I never agree with you .
I have not got a clue what your on about :confused:
I can't get my head around quantum mechanics so I choose not to believe in it.
I don't have a clue how my computer works, so for me, it doesn't exist.

skybluegnome

You realise that football clubs stir up strong emotions similar to religious and political belief and that knowingly going against the strongly held beliefs of the vast majority will certainly piss a lot of people off?

If you want to take that view, go ahead, but don't cry when the vast majority of people aren't happy with your decision.

I don't care what the vast majority think of any decision I make...we live in a democracy, which means we are free to choose...it's times like this when I start to think the whole thing is getting out of control..In the bigger scale of things it just a game of football...Get a grip!

Hopefully the few that have decided to support the team outside of it's home town will arrange some sort of peaceful protest to highlight our plight for maximum media attention, that way there coud be some forgiveness by some on here..............

That would require both intelligence and morals

Seyeclops666

It's quite simple, if you go to watch Coventry City play a home game in Northampton, you are giving credence to the despicable hedge fund that has taken the club to the brink of destruction. The club will be running insolvently which I and many others thought contravened the requirements of the useless Football League authorities. The losses SISU incur will force them to sell in time to someone who will revoke this appalling decision to take the club away from its home community. With careful management financially and at pitch level CCFC could once again become viable and competitive and ACL/CCC will I am sure support the need for the club to have a greater share in all revenue streams once the hated hedge fund have been driven out !!
NOPM

Absofuckinlutely right!!

CovFan

Anybody else heard the rumours that some of our "undesirables" are going to Northampton to cause trouble around the town centre?

Users who are viewing this thread