Callum O'Hare (25 Viewers)

shmmeee

So he's putting him on the bench, bringing him on and bumping Godden, fucking hell.
You're channelling your inner Saddlebrains

Bumping Godden? Have you been on the beers today, you’re making no sense.

Sick Boy

CoH will likely be playing in a top division next season, whereas Palmer is probably playing at the highest level he ever will do in his whole career at the moment.

shmmeee

CoH will likely be playing in a top division next season, whereas Palmer is probably playing at the highest level he ever will do in his whole career at the moment.

Right. So the fact he can’t get in the side ahead of him suggests it’s about attitude and not ability. Glad we got there. 🙄

clint van damme

Bumping Godden? Have you been on the beers today, you’re making no sense.

You think Robins has deliberately played a player whos 'downed tools' and left one of his favourites off the bench to accommodate him, seriously, get a grip!

shmmeee

I mean if you want to play silly semantic games. Palmer got sold from his PL team for £3,5m and O’Hare got let go on a free so must be crap?

fernandopartridge

Right so he was fine immediately after but the transfer window closing is a classic time of ACL injuries getting worse is it?

Fact is Robins has bombed him out for a reason and everyone’s looking for excuses.
Give it a rest, why would the transfer window be remotely relevant to a player leaving on a free in the summer? Did you not see the Wolves game?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

theferret

People trying too hard to have a pop at O'Hare. Not sure what they're expecting from him in these 10 minute cameos. Mpg for O'Hare this season is 180. Palmer it's closer to 600. Has to play for me.

shmmeee

You think Robins has deliberately played a player whos 'downed tools' and left one of his favourites off the bench to accommodate him, seriously, get a grip!

You think Godden was dropped for O’Hare today? Do you need me to get a grip so I can lend it to you?

shmmeee

Give it a rest, why would the transfer window be remotely relevant to a player leaving on a free in the summer? Did you not see the Wolves game?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

“Why would the period where you can move be relevant to the attitude of a player looking to move?”

Yeah you’ve stumped me there, fair play.

FFS I’ll leave you lads to it.

Grendel

“Why would the period where you can move be relevant to the attitude of a player looking to move?”

Yeah you’ve stumped me there, fair play.

FFS I’ll leave you lads to it.

He hasn’t moved - he’s still here!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I wouldn't drop O'Hare for Palmer for an extended period of time based on form if everything else is equal.

Give me an out of form O'Hare ahead of Palmer every day over a 10 game period, as all things being equal and no other factors affecting I would back O'Hare to turn it around and put in better performances over the 10 games.

O'Hare hasn't really been dropped for an extended period in his time here other than the odd match or rest, even when he was wasteful and missing chances pre ACL the management still played him nearly every week due to other attributes he brought to the team.

Cally Fedora

Palmer is playing ahead of O’Hare because he’s been better the last 10 games or so. Nothing came off for Palmer today. Maybe chance to give O’Hare a game or two. That’s just football. It’s not likely to be some sort of “downed tools, already signed for xyz” conspiracy piece. I’d be surprised if O’Hare is playing at a higher level next season - Championship is about his level. He’s a very good championship player.

covcity4life

What has that got to do with asking if o hare has downed tools or not? You just trying to get a like form your master?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think Leeds match will be telling as Palmer was very poor today, Saturday will be a great opportunity to reintroduce O'Hare in the the first team.

clint van damme

You think Godden was dropped for O’Hare today? Do you need me to get a grip so I can lend it to you?

That's not what I said. My point is you're saying Robins gave a place on the bench to a player thats downed tools over Matty Godden.

Just to clarify, do you think Robins is playing a player that's downed tools or do you think they he hasn't noticed even though you have?!

Nick

Administrator
That's not what I said. My point is you're saying Robins gave a place on the bench to a player thats downed tools over Matty Godden.

Just to clarify, do you think Robins is playing a player that's downed tools or do you think they he hasn't noticed even though you have?!

Probably more telling he chose players like Andrews and Lusala over Godden. (If it was by choice).

Sick Boy

Yeah didn't think you would be able to answer.
It’s obviously in response to those happy to criticise him despite him being one of our best players. He clearly hasn’t ‘downed tools’.

What’s your take on it? Go on, I dare you to have an opinion.

covcity4life

It’s obviously in response to those happy to criticise him despite him being one of our best players. He clearly hasn’t ‘downed tools’.

Have already given my opinion

Go on I dare you to read the thread

Grendel

He needs to make sure his mates have logged in first to help him out

covcity4life

I think it's harder to be a sub than a starter that's all. And he was a quality player ahead of him currently.

O hare was loved and that bias led to spoons believing he was light years ahead of Palmer when in reality they are both just v good players(good for us)

Now he might be off people have turned on him and it becomes about downing tools etc

I'm not a twat who gets emotional like that so for me nothings changed. Two good players for one spot. Only one can play.

O hare will have another sky blue memory for us yet in his locker I am sure
@Sick Boy anything you disagree with here?

Users who are viewing this thread