Callum O'Hare (15 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

So what do we reckon?

Downed tools?
Heads not in it?
Just in shit form?

Came back with a bang in December and looked unreal but apart from his good play getting the ball across to Simms for the winner at Wolves, he's dipped massively below expectations for a good while now hasnt he?

Why do you think?

Tomh111

It's hard not to speculate on it, but it feels like he has agreed to go elsewhere and the management team have decided to focus on players who want to be here for the foreseeable.

Palmer is also in good form and looks threatening through most of the recent matches.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

covcity4life

So what do we reckon?

Downed tools?
Heads not in it?
Just in shit form?

Came back with a bang in December and looked unreal but apart from his good play getting the ball across to Simms for the winner at Wolves, he's dipped massively below expectations for a good while now hasnt he?

Why do you think?
I think it's harder to be a sub than a starter that's all. And he was a quality player ahead of him currently.

O hare was loved and that bias led to spoons believing he was light years ahead of Palmer when in reality they are both just v good players(good for us)

Now he might be off people have turned on him and it becomes about downing tools etc

I'm not a twat who gets emotional like that so for me nothings changed. Two good players for one spot. Only one can play.

O hare will have another sky blue memory for us yet in his locker I am sure

Hertsccfc

I think he's just in poor form and will pick up again soon.

I don't think he's on the bench because he's leaving in the summer, he's on the bench because Palmer is playing better than him at the moment.
Absolutely. He is trying and he is a good player but not currently on top form. Palmer is just playing better.

But in these days of conspiracy theories people need to believe something else.

stupot07

The idea he's down tools is just nonsense. He didn't even play badly today and bar 1-2 performances he hasn't played anywhere near as bad as has some are making out.

Just because he's made it clear he wants to leave, some of our fanbase have seemed to have turned on him.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Not really had game time. Can't judge it today.

However, he's currently not as good as Palmer. He's not going to play ahead of him.

Danceswithhorses

It's hard not to speculate on it, but it feels like he has agreed to go elsewhere and the management team have decided to focus on players who want to be here for the foreseeable.
Palmer is also in good form and looks threatening through most of the recent matches.
This ^^^
Pretty sure i read recently (might have been Viveash's article in CET), that O'Hare was pretty much packed and off to Burnley last season, and went it fell through, he was not happy.
He's clearly been looking at leaving for a while.

Last edited:

Grendel

The idea he's down tools is just nonsense. He didn't even play badly today and bar 1-2 performances he hasn't played anywhere near as bad as has some are making out.

Just because he's made it clear he wants to leave, some of our fanbase have seemed to have turned on him.

It’s disgraceful- the thread is just bollocks

Martin180

He’s dropped because after his brilliant run of form he has tailed off . Also it would be pretty hard to drop Palmer currently who is in the form of his life .
And if anyone thinks he’s downed tools just watch the third goal against Wolves !
Hes still at the forefront of the Unseen videos so he’s still well integrated within the group

Thread title should’ve read : Nothing currently to moan about , let’s make something up

Alkhen

I think Its probably more rewarding the player in form that will actually still be here next year.

Kasey has stepped up massively and is getting more effective. His form this month has been the best since he arrived. We may as well build the understanding in the players that will be here as whoever we get in to replace Callum will take a while to bed in.

O'Hare will still get plenty of game time and is a great option to bring on against tired legs

Last edited:

Bad Boy

We’ll it’s like this, if you don’t want to play for us no more well its.... thanks a lot, good luck, see ya and we move on.
Simple.

clint van damme

For me something has happened ohare just doesn’t look with it

Something has happened, he was out for a year with an ACL.
Not unusual for a player to come back with a bang for a few games through pure adrenaline and then for performance levels to drop off as mentioned above.
Talk of downing tools is the latest silly bollocks latched on to by morons who can't slag Simms or Wright anymore.

Covcraig@bury

Something has happened, he was out for a year with an ACL.
Not unusual for a player to come back with a bang for a few games through pure adrenaline and then for performance levels to drop off as mentioned above.
Talk of downing tools is the latest silly bollocks latched on to by morons who can't slag Somms or Wright anymore.
They need someone to slag off … shallow “

Saddlebrains

What is wrong with people, so he’s had a bad day at the office, don’t we all . Now you’re writing him off. FFS give your head a wobble. 😡🤦‍♂️

Are you ok?

Nowhere have i or anyone else written him off you lemsip hes not been at his normal levels for a while

Colin Steins Smile

Returning from an ACL is always tough and inconsistency in performance is perhaps understandable. However, one factor that might be affecting him currently is his extra bulk, which is giving him more power, but might be attributable to his slight loss of pace.

Saddlebrains

He’s dropped because after his brilliant run of form he has tailed off . Also it would be pretty hard to drop Palmer currently who is in the form of his life .
And if anyone thinks he’s downed tools just watch the third goal against Wolves !
Hes still at the forefront of the Unseen videos so he’s still well integrated within the group

Thread title should’ve read : Nothing currently to moan about , let’s make something up

Again wheres the moaning?

Its pretty widely accepted on here his performances compared to what he can do have been poor for a while. And for a player who allegedly has premier league aspirations.

Why cant that be discussed?

clint van damme

Are we ignoring the other 2 that i put in?

Well 'just in shit form' is a reasonable question but 'heads not in it' is equally disrespectful.

And when he moves on you'll be equally disparaging about someone else.

Reading the Viveash interviews it's clear players get wind of what's being said on forums and social media, I hope O'Hare doesn't get wind of this bollocks.

Hobo

So what do we reckon?

Downed tools?
Heads not in it?
Just in shit form?

Why do you think?

Palmer deserves to be in front of him at the moment. But it is hard coming off the bench and picking up the tempo of the game.

Just a dip I think. I think OHare and Palmer are different. OHare is more runs into the box forcing situations and one two's.

Palmer is a more expansive passer of the ball although they don't always come off.

I think we are lucky to have both, just enjoy them while you can.

Users who are viewing this thread