Callum O'Hare (18 Viewers)

shmmeee

His stats (not to mention his abilities) are clearly very good, which is why there’s been a months-long auction for his services, even when he’s been suffering with fatigue after coming off an ACL injury and coming straight back into a good side.

You wanted to “fuck him off and continue with the rebuild” even before he really got going - we’d be nowhere near the playoffs if we had.

Yes, he’s a very good player. Which is why the fact he can’t get in the side is an indictment on his performance levels.

Vik and Gus both played through their injuries last season. The difference between them explains the difference in fan attitude. This isn’t rocket science.

SBT

Yes, he’s a very good player. Which is why the fact he can’t get in the side is an indictment on his performance levels.

Vik and Gus both played through their injuries last season. The difference between them explains the difference in fan attitude. This isn’t rocket science.
He’s not in the side because Palmer is in what may be the best form of his life.

To compare Vik and Gus playing through injuries last season to O’Hare’s return from a torn ACL shows how desperate this argument is.

Grendel

He’s not in the side because Palmer is in what may be the best form of his life.

To compare Vik and Gus playing through injuries last season to O’Hare’s return from a torn ACL shows how desperate this argument is.

The real desperate thing is claiming Hamer was honest with his intentions

shmmeee

You reckon Godden could have kept Vik out last season?

A player of Cals calibre only gets dropped because of his levels, not anyone else’s.

Yorkshire SB

@Martin180 stand by your view? You’d stick with Palmer>O’Hare?

Hindsight a wonderful thing, but I don’t think you need it to know we’re worse off without O’Hare in the side.

skyblu3sk

To paraphrase strachan palmer is a world beater one week and a carpet beater the next
Oggy was banging on about how everything was going through Palmer and I agree I'm not sure where the view is coming from that he had a really bad game. A lot of stuff didn't come off but it generally doesn't fit attackers or the scoreline would be double digits. You just can't wait to get on his back.

Grendel

To paraphrase no one Callum O’Hare since the transfer windows closed has an much impact on games as my dead nan.

Well we are at Wembley because of him but hey ho

skyblu3sk

No he wasn’t. And 15 minutes when we were playing like that proves nothing.

O’Hare is one of the best in the division, even if you don’t agree with that it’s a widely held view.

And that team can’t fit him in?
Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Deity

He’s our best player for my money.

Had a couple of games where he didn’t play well.

We’re good enough that it works without him as well, and if Robins is prioritising players and a side that will be here longer term then great. But let’s not pretend O’Hare warrants being benched based on performance/ability.
He’s not played consistently well in months.

Palmer was poor today but COH added nothing when he replaced him.

clint van damme

Of the big three he’s handled leaving the worst. He’d already agreed to go before his injury which sours people, then he lied to everyone claiming he doesn’t know if he’s got a contract (lmao), then he’s not even given us a chance to go up and keep him, then when he’s played he’s either looked selfish or uninterested.

The contrast with Vik and Gus is huge and it’s not surprising he gets treated differently TBH. That’s life.

I genuinely can't believe what I've just read.
Constantly looked for the ball today and went round geeing up team mates.
Attitudes not the problem, he's just nor playing too well.

shmmeee

I genuinely can't believe what I've just read.
Constantly looked for the ball today and went round geeing up team mates.
Attitudes not the problem, he's just nor playing too well.

When in the last three years has he been dropped for form? He’s not playing well because his heads gone. They’re not mutually exclusive. It’s sad but it is what it is, he had his big move scuppered before and is OOC so will be more nervous.

I can’t believe the lengths people are going to to deny the obvious, but here we are.

Yorkshire SB

He’s not played consistently well in months.

Palmer was poor today but COH added nothing when he replaced him.
But you’ve surely watched COH enough to know he’s top level in this division? He’s had max a handful of games where he wasn’t up to his normal level.

His spell on the bench is more related to him leaving than anything, convinced of that.

clint van damme

When in the last three years has he been dropped for form? He’s not playing well because his heads gone. They’re not mutually exclusive. It’s sad but it is what it is, he had his big move scuppered before and is OOC so will be more nervous.

I can’t believe the lengths people are going to to deny the obvious, but here we are.

He's coming back from ab ACL for fucks sake.
his head hasn't gone, utter nonsense

shmmeee

He's coming back from an ACL for fucks sake.
his head hasn't gone, utter nonsense

Right so he was fine immediately after but the transfer window closing is a classic time of ACL injuries getting worse is it?

Fact is Robins has bombed him out for a reason and everyone’s looking for excuses.

clint van damme

Right so he was fine immediately after but the transfer window closing is a classic time of ACL injuries getting worse is it?

Fact is Robins has bombed him out for a reason and everyone’s looking for excuses.

I've explained the upturn in form on another thread based on reading interviews with players returning from serious injury.
You think O'Hares downed tools and Robins either hasn't noticed or is playing him regardless!!

shmmeee

I've explained the upturn in form on another thread based on reading interviews with players returning from serious injury.
You think O'Hares downed tools and Robins either hasn't noticed or is playing him regardless!!

He’s not playing him!

He’s only getting on cos Palmer can’t last 90 mins.

Grendel

So he's putting him on the bench, bringing him on and bumping Godden, fucking hell.
You're channelling your inner Saddlebrains

I think Boosh has hacked his account

Users who are viewing this thread