Transfer Rumour Callum O'Hare - Confirmed (4 Viewers)

covcity4life

I don’t think Allen should be ‘back up’ for anyone we get in. I think he’s going to be class for us.
Well he wasn't a regular starter last season so he may end up being be k up if we recruit better players

I like Allen and he was brill ehen he played. But diff level now so only time eill tell how he gets on in championship. I hope he excels obviously

fernandopartridge

Well he wasn't a regular starter last season so he may end up being be k up if we recruit better players

I like Allen and he was brill ehen he played. But diff level now so only time eill tell how he gets on in championship. I hope he excels obviously
He was injured for a long while, Robins eased him back in and he was then a regular starter. He was the marquee signing of last summer. He's a definite starter

Reactions: vow

cc84cov

Injuries held him back mate was just getting up to speed I felt,I think Robins would pick him ahead of O’Hare to start let’s not forget Allen has champ experience

covcity4life

He was injured for a long while, Robins eased him back in and he was then a regular starter. He was the marquee signing of last summer. He's a definite starter
He was injired and when returned played very well

O hate wasnt a starter either till end. But he had that spot by end of season and if he resigned I think he would start with it

Allen I am not so sure if he is a guaranteed starter or great squad depth/rotation in championship

Regardless its not something I've given alot of thought too. Just syaing imagine creativeness of o hare and bright in same team that's all

johnwillomagic

This is interesting the way this has developed since my original point which was completely missed by Grendel.

My main point was that we have had loan signings before that we enjoyed, lost and replaced when we couldn't sign them.
Quite often they were adequately replaced and quite often bettered Bright for instance the season before last....

Some have made some very good points for other key members of team it wasn't the O'Hare and Walsh show all season with other 9
standing around and admiring.....they are replaceable and I have faith in MR and team to find replacements.

AFCCOVENTRY

This is interesting the way this has developed since my original point which was completely missed by Grendel.

My main point was that we have had loan signings before that we enjoyed, lost and replaced when we couldn't sign them.
Quite often they were adequately replaced and quite often bettered Bright for instance the season before last....

Some have made some very good points for other key members of team it wasn't the O'Hare and Walsh show all season with other 9
standing around and admiring.....they are replaceable and I have faith in MR and team to find replacements.

Good point and let’s remember this team performed well in L1. It’s unproven in the Championship so we need to improve and get better players than we have otherwise we will be straight back down. Hamer is on paper one of the best U23 players in Europe for chances created and I’m sure will be a hit. Players come and go all the time like any club.

covcity4life

Good point and let’s remember this team performed well in L1. It’s unproven in the Championship so we need to improve and get better players than we have otherwise we will be straight back down. Hamer is on paper one of the best U23 players in Europe for chances created and I’m sure will be a hit. Players come and go all the time like any club.
We are lucky we have a manager that is ruthless. For once cov fans have fond memories of players in recent seasons but the club comes first. If we can do better we must

Mucca Mad Boys

Hearing O’Hare is a done deal. Reliable source usually

It's a deal that makes sense for both parties in my view. O'Hare does well for us in the Championship, he gets a Premiership / Top-end Championship signs him on a bigger deal. Win-win for everyone.

jto123

Pleased to have signed him if true, but I don't quite get why everyone was quite so desperate for him to be announced (I hope we haven't broken the bank at all). He's a good player who will add some quality to our squad. We'll need four more to have a chance to stay up.

P.S this is my first message on the new site...very fancy.

Specs WT-R75

Pleased to have signed him if true, but I don't quite get why everyone was quite so desperate for him to be announced (I hope we haven't broken the bank at all). He's a good player who will add some quality to our squad. We'll need four more to have a chance to stay up.

P.S this is my first message on the new site...very fancy.

He just got better and better as the season went on.

Every single "season review" video that the club released made me realise just how big a contribution every player made to our season. Some of the assists that Ohare made were incredible. The dink for Godden vs Pompey...

For me, he's a player that clearly WANTS to play football and I would be absolutely delighted to see him sign for us and stick 2 fingers up at Villa in the process!

jto123

He just got better and better as the season went on.

Every single "season review" video that the club released made me realise just how big a contribution every player made to our season. Some of the assists that Ohare made were incredible. The dink for Godden vs Pompey...

For me, he's a player that clearly WANTS to play football and I would be absolutely delighted to see him sign for us and stick 2 fingers up at Villa in the process!

Fair enough, but I think people are looking at highlight reels already with a sense of nostalgia. I just think there is an expectation on him to be something he never was. The fact is that he is a good player who can hopefully improve with us. He is not our version of Jack Grealish.

ccfcway

Fair enough, but I think people are looking at highlight reels already with a sense of nostalgia. I just think there is an expectation on him to be something he never was. The fact is that he is a good player who can hopefully improve with us. He is not our version of Jack Grealish.

agreed. He’s two years younger than grelish so has time to develop

Specs WT-R75

He went from being an impact sub, to the first second third name on the team sheet behind Walsh and Dabo. To see a loan player not be selfish sealed the deal for me - if he can add a bit of clinical finishing to his game he could go far. "Free" signing... no brainer.

SBT

agreed. He’s two years younger than grelish so has time to develop

Grealish had already played more than 30 games over two seasons in the Premier League by the time he was O'Hare's age. They're very different players too, it's just a lazy comparison.

cc84cov

He went from being an impact sub, to the first second third name on the team sheet behind Walsh and Dabo. To see a loan player not be selfish sealed the deal for me - if he can add a bit of clinical finishing to his game he could go far. "Free" signing... no brainer.
Dabo ? He wasn’t behind Dabo he is our right back mate he’s not free either mate will be compensation fee to be paid

Ccfcisparks

Dabo ? He wasn’t behind Dabo he is our right back mate he’s not free either mate will be compensation fee to be paid

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread