Transfer Rumour Callum O'Hare - Confirmed (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

A Coventry fan who claims to have a knowledge from an inside source? Doesn't seem very likely.
If you're referring to Rob's post, it will be reliable.

robbiekeane

It's why I was so confident on the Rose thread that the speculation was only that and offered to bet anyone he'd still be our player in September. However I was quickly shouted down that only one guy has the inside track and therefore his opinion was all that mattered.
Is that really what happened?

Or was it that you said Rose’s contract automatically doubled upon promotion and that this was a “standard clause”?

Let me know

Happy_Martian

If we're talking about weird injuries, I remember a story about a Prem player who broke some of his metatarsals when he dropped a paint brush on his foot while decorating his house. I can only assume he was using stone effect paint :D

cooperskyblue

For me the longer it goes on the less likely it will happen. If it is to happen I think it will be sorted pretty quickly. Fingers crossed

larry_david

For me the longer it goes on the less likely it will happen. If it is to happen I think it will be sorted pretty quickly. Fingers crossed
If he signs it will be a good signing. It's the people on twitter just desperately tagging him with pen signs and stuff, cringe leave it alone man

Nonleagueherewecome

If we're talking about weird injuries, I remember a story about a Prem player who broke some of his metatarsals when he dropped a paint brush on his foot while decorating his house. I can only assume he was using stone effect paint :D
Can well believe, they're delicate things: I broke my second metatarsal just from having a plaster on my big toe last year! Apparently it seperated the toes so much that with me running around at work, it was enough to break it. Manager wasn't impressed, "do you have brittle bones or something?" (although she never was impressed with anything much, tbf). On the positive, I got to wear one of those massive boots for 6 weeks that could just kick through anything. Reminded of it when watching this the other night!:

skyblueinBaku

Hip - both of them I believe. Unusual injury let alone for two of them. Not sure if both need surgery or how discovered.
That certainly doesn't augur well for the season, even though it's quite a long way off. If surgery is needed, recovery to full fitness will take time.

stay_up_skyblues

He would be a great signing but if not then ney worries. We were fine (arguably better off) without Enobakare so I trust God and his team.

Users who are viewing this thread