Transfer Rumour Callum O'Hare - Confirmed (3 Viewers)

rob9872

Unfortunately it's true about the Rose and Dabo injuries. I was told not to say anything but looks like someone else hasn't respected that.

It's why I was so confident on the Rose thread that the speculation was only that and offered to bet anyone he'd still be our player in September. However I was quickly shouted down that only one guy has the inside track and therefore his opinion was all that mattered. In a way glad someone else has confirmed as I never tell something as fact on here unless I'm confident of it as some posters on here know. Fwiw Dabo's prognosis is actually worse than Rose's.

shmmeee

Unfortunately it's true about the Rose and Dabo injuries. I was told not to say anything but looks like someone else hasn't respected that.

It's why I was so confident on the Rose thread that the speculation was only that and offered to bet anyone he'd still be our player in September. However I was quickly shouted down that only one guy has the inside track and therefore his opinion was all that mattered. In a way glad someone else has confirmed as I never tell something as fact on here unless I'm confident of it as some posters on here know. Fwiw Dabo's prognosis is actually worse than Rose's.

giphy.gif

SBAndy

Maybe that’s why we’re hearing about CB signings.

Tommo1993

Was told by someone very close why Dabo wasn’t available for the live party on Saturday (injury and hospital related). He was very upset about missing out.

Have to be vague, I used to work at the same place, them and the club like to be very secretive about it all for some reason.

Bugsy

What type of injury's are they, are they serious... PUSB

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Hip - both of them I believe. Unusual injury let alone for two of them. Not sure if both need surgery or how discovered.

Hip injuries always seems to be one they struggle to diagnose and treat effectively. 1 month becomes 2, 2 becomes 3, 3 becomes 6 etc.

But let's hope not in this case. Positivity!

Magwitch

They haven’t played since March, how did two players get the same so called unusual serious injury at the same time, three months I reckon to our big championship so surely should be okay by them.

Colin Steins Smile

They haven’t played since March, how did two players get the same so called unusual serious injury at the same time, three months I reckon to our big championship so surely should be okay by them.
I'm not sure they'll be available in that timeline. If there is only one hip needing surgery, then there is a chance of being back in training in 12 weeks, but if it's both sides then expect them post Xmas.

larry_david

Worrying but we do have the benefit of the championship not ending for another month. League prob won't start til Sept. I think end of season lots of players have ops to sort out injuries but hips sound worrying.

David O'Day

Ah, post season bollocks.

It's when everyone claims to have an inside source.

If all these inside sources were real Ryton would be like Woodstock.

Sbarcher

Ah, post season bollocks.

It's when everyone claims to have an inside source.

If all these inside sources were real Ryton would be like Woodstock.
Hey, what's wrong with Woodstock, I live there (ah, that might be the reason!)

JimmyHillsbeard

So both Rose and Dabo have got injured haven't not played football for the last three months? How very Coventry City.

Kevin Gallacher once reported back for pre-season training with an Achilles injury caused by wearing flip-flops on holiday.

That would be peak Coventry City except it was overtaken by the caller to the skyBlue Phone in who after the first game (win vs Middlesbro) called to say he knew Gallacher was missing because he had signed for Chelsea.

jto123

Kevin Gallacher once reported back for pre-season training with an Achilles injury caused by wearing flip-flops on holiday.

That would be peak Coventry City except it was overtaken by the caller to the skyBlue Phone in who after the first game (win vs Middlesbro) called to say he knew Gallacher was missing because he had signed for Chelsea.

A Coventry fan who claims to have a knowledge from an inside source? Doesn't seem very likely.

Users who are viewing this thread