Transfer Rumour Callum O'Hare - Confirmed (4 Viewers)

cooperskyblue

Centre midfield we currently have Kelly, Allen, Hamer, Shipley. So even if we strengthen there are players who can do a job - it may be that one or two can't quite cut it, but similarly one or two may step up a level. If we continue with our playing style, I'm hoping that Mason can step up, or we need to find a left wing back, as our style of football was dependent on Dabo/McCallum taking us up the pitch. Really hoping Allen stays injury free, as I think he could be massive for us next season.
And Westbrooke as well so we certainly have options as you say.

Liquid Gold

Centre midfield we currently have Kelly, Allen, Hamer, Shipley. So even if we strengthen there are players who can do a job - it may be that one or two can't quite cut it, but similarly one or two may step up a level. If we continue with our playing style, I'm hoping that Mason can step up, or we need to find a left wing back, as our style of football was dependent on Dabo/McCallum taking us up the pitch. Really hoping Allen stays injury free, as I think he could be massive for us next season.
Very few people would have predicted Shipley stepping up to the degree he did this season so all bets are off on what his ceiling is.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Can we all calm down on this? The season isn’t over yet.

plenty of time to do a deal. For all we know the club are trying to see how much he’s going to cost us - re: compensation.

the guy might just be having some downtime. Just because he hasn’t signed within 5 days of his contract running out doesn’t mean he’s not signing

higgs

Can we all calm down on this? The season isn’t over yet.

plenty of time to do a deal. For all we know the club are trying to see how much he’s going to cost us - re: compensation.

the guy might just be having some downtime. Just because he hasn’t signed within 5 days of his contract running out doesn’t mean he’s not signing
Someone on here said he turned down our offer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greggs

Very few people would have predicted Shipley stepping up to the degree he did this season so all bets are off on what his ceiling is.
I did. Got verbal abuse from the mongs on here for the privilege too!

skyblue1991

I reckon he can make it to the Prem if he keeps progressing the way he has done to be fair to him
giphy.gif

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Was scrolling through the #pusb trend on Twitter for all of about 10 seconds just now. Someone suggested if we can’t nail down O’Hare that we go in for Liverpool’s Harvey Elliott.

Imbecile. That’s enough Twitter for today.

I wouldn't mind Curtis Jones on loan, looks a really decent player.

Greggs

Was scrolling through the #pusb trend on Twitter for all of about 10 seconds just now. Someone suggested if we can’t nail down O’Hare that we go in for Liverpool’s Harvey Elliott.

Imbecile. That’s enough Twitter for today.

So you move to another social media platform to slag off other strangers? Top bloke......

SkyBlueCRJ

Think Jones will be knocking their first team door next season.

Will he? He's played a handful of games in what, nearly two / two and a half years and in his first full season back to fitness he'll be playing at the highest level he's ever played at.

Really hope he succeeds with the club but talk about being thrown in the deep end. I think he'll have to continue his stint in the U23's for the first couple of months before he's even in consideration for a spot on the bench.

skyblueelephant76

Will he? He's played a handful of games in what, nearly two / two and a half years and in his first full season back to fitness he'll be playing at the highest level he's ever played at.

Really hope he succeeds with the club but talk about being thrown in the deep end. I think he'll have to continue his stint in the U23's for the first couple of months before he's even in consideration for a spot on the bench.
Think he was talking about Curtis Jones, not Jodi

Robccfc87

I'm confident he'll play plenty for them next year. They aren't signing anyone big by sound of things. Seems well liked.

skybluebeast

Hearing the club thought they had him but it’s looking highly unlikely that O’Hare will sign now. It’s alright though cause according to some people on here he was shit and did offer us anything.

SkyBlueCRJ

Frustrating when you lose out on a player, especially one as talented as O'Hare, but little can be done if he's been offered a 'better' contract elsewhere. I'm sure Badlan probably has a few alternatives lined up just in case we did miss out on his signature.

Last edited:

Bugsy

Shame, unfortunately would've been quality if we could of got him but no player is bigger than the club and sure we might just strike gold again in that department...PUSB

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Year before we were gutted we weren't getting Bright back. O'Hare came in in his stead.

I'd be happy if O'Hare signed, but he's not worth breaking the bank for.

skybluebeast

I think the only frustrating thing is that the player had indicated the club stood a chance from what I understand. He’s been with us all year he knows the situation just be honest lad and say that you don’t think the club could match your ambitions.
Alas we move on, good luck to him wherever he ends up and I hope he can make a good career for himself.

Terry_dactyl

I think the only frustrating thing is that the player had indicated the club stood a chance from what I understand. He’s been with us all year he knows the situation just be honest lad and say that you don’t think the club could match your ambitions.
Alas we move on, good luck to him wherever he ends up and I hope he can make a good career for himself.
Well, we might’ve stood a chance until a better offer came along. Can’t blame him if this is the case.

SleepyGinger

If we are in for ohare I’d imagine he’s one of many we are looking at, we thought we needed bright last season and we got ohare, I’d back us to find someone as good if not better on loan especially as we are now in a league higher

robbiekeane

Where you hearing from mate. Inside the club?

Users who are viewing this thread