Buying a Season Ticket (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
Again I'll ask you how many times have I had a go at people who have said anything about Michael ,then have a look back at how many times you have had a go at Michael I wonder what the difference will be!

Yeah well, it is ok for Michael to throw shit about isn't it?

Could be worse, they could be giving it the superfan line and acting the same way?

torchomatic

THe only difference is I used two words to show lack of respect to him. He used many more to show lack of respect not only to me but my lad. No apologies from me.

What an educated response.

Moff

You jumped up little prick,who the fuck is telling you what to do oh yes I am fuck off nobody here is a martyr get off your high horse just because you dont like somebody answering you.

Temper temper. The only jumped up prick here is you, cos you are very very upset that the nasty man wasn't nice to you.

Martyrs like you make me laugh you fucking loser.

Oh and I dont mind anyone answering back, just dont give it if you cant take it, and you clearly cant.

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Temper temper. The only jumped up prick here is you, cos you are very very upset that the nasty man wasn't nice to you.

Martyrs like you make me laugh you fucking loser.

Martyr now loser oh dear oh dear dont like it do we Mr Anonymous Moff or should I say Muff either or means the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread