Buying a Season Ticket (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

A season standing on the hill in Northampton has made me realize how much I've missed watching Cov so tomorrow I'm making enquiries to buy a season ticket after all if a return to former glories is to be achieved then the more that get behind them the better.

skybluebeduff

BzH4F3h.gif

Cool.

Covkid1968#

A season standing on the hill in Northampton has made me realize how much I've missed watching Cov so tomorrow I'm making enquiries to buy a season ticket after all if a return to former glories is to be achieved then the more that get behind them the better.

Cov is usually used when referring to our Rugby Club...they are looking to return to former glories....enjoy watchng chase the egg, a good alternative

Covkid1968#

:p Have a beer at the side of the pitch centre later on meet up with friends most importantly watch a team representing my City in my City.

Good call - went up 3 times last year and it was spot on. Finally got decent owners looking to put the club back on the map.....

Good on you,I can tell you a standard adult season ticket is priced at 207 pound, you can sit behind the goal where there is more singing,or you can sit in the west stand- middle ish and get a better view !!! #PUSB !!! Good to see your considering it and look forward to potentially seeing you inside on the 13th against Cardiff, gunna be a good game !!! #PUSB !!!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Good call - went up 3 times last year and it was spot on. Finally got decent owners looking to put the club back on the map.....[/QUOT

They used to arrange their home games when City were away a few of us used to go regularly,there were many City fans that used to go. I will be on the Hill for first two games and then thats it may go to a couple of away games its no fun anymore and thats what it should be about.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Good on you,I can tell you a standard adult season ticket is priced at 207 pound, you can sit behind the goal where there is more singing,or you can sit in the west stand- middle ish and get a better view !!! #PUSB !!! Good to see your considering it and look forward to potentially seeing you inside on the 13th against Cardiff, gunna be a good game !!! #PUSB !!!

Suggest you read the rest of the thread.

letsallsingtogether

:laugh::laugh: More Sing Classic:laugh:

letsallsingtogether

Make that 4 ;)

CJ_covblaze

joemercersaces

Got a season ticket at The Butts last year, thoroughly enjoyed it and renewed. Under 16s go free, lovely atmosphere, can take your beer into the stand, no arseholes and you get to cheer a Cov team in Cov. Not a bad protest idea either, large numbers of supporters switching to the rugby team sends a message. Obviously will be back once we're home.

Covkid1968#

Got a season ticket at The Butts last year, thoroughly enjoyed it and renewed. Under 16s go free, lovely atmosphere, can take your beer into the stand, no arseholes and you get to cheer a Cov team in Cov. Not a bad protest idea either, large numbers of supporters switching to the rugby team sends a message. Obviously will be back once we're home.

Last time I went up Cov I was having a pea in the toilets at half time (beer plus middle age and all that) and 2 of the away team in kit and boots came and had a pea next to me. I thought it oddly amusing at the time but it just shows how much more in touch (not literally of course) and down to earth the Rugby players are with Joe public.

Plus you dont need to be clever with the songs - as far as I can tell if you know the following you appear to be a regular

C'mon Cov (in a deep voice)
Heavo Cov (used in scrum situations and also in a slightly unnatural deep voice)

torchomatic

ON a related note that will open me up to no doubt deserved abuse, our STs arrived in the post yesterday.

The football team, that is.

torchomatic

That was great until the word "rugby".

Grendel

ON a related note that will open me up to no doubt deserved abuse, our STs arrived in the post yesterday.

The football team, that is.

Despite being in Cov the crowds still will be far smaller than at sixfields.

Snozz_is_god

Last time I went up Cov I was having a pea in the toilets at half time (beer plus middle age and all that) and 2 of the away team in kit and boots came and had a pea next to me. I thought it oddly amusing at the time but it just shows how much more in touch (not literally of course) and down to earth the Rugby players are with Joe public.

Plus you dont need to be clever with the songs - as far as I can tell if you know the following you appear to be a regular

C'mon Cov (in a deep voice)
Heavo Cov (used in scrum situations and also in a slightly unnatural deep voice)

it's a pee (slash, urinate) a pea is a little round green vegetable you have with your Sunday roast.

Nice story and well said, but sorry pea just looked so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread