Buying a Season Ticket (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsallsingtogether

Like the Great Grendel once said himself.

"I meant every word of it" :D

As for cuntish I can live with that been called worse.........

From one fellow fan to another, neither of us ever having set foot in Sixfields, I have to say the comment you have made above, is a really c*ntish thing to say, and there is absolutely no need.

You must feel proud.

Astute

I'm not going to Sixfields. I wouldn't be seen dead in Sixfields. I won't go to Northampton, etc etc Whats the difference?

Sounds a bit like what Grendel said for most of last season before he started going.

Astute

They say it once!!!! Ffs, you're joking.

I know where SBJ lives and SBK. Iknow how many kids Astute has, so what? etc etc. Get over yourself.

Maybe Nick will lock all threads until you've approved them, eh?

Yes I have 7 kids.

And I wouldn't take them to Northampton even if they all had a tantrum at the same time :eek:

I don't give a shite about who goes to Northampton. It is up to yourself. But will happily have a drink or several with the Northampton goers at the proper away games. You just couldn't pay me enough to go myself though.

letsallsingtogether

Funny that I go to away matches with shitfield goers they are my mates still call them scabs thou that is a given.;)

Yes I have 7 kids.

And I wouldn't take them to Northampton even if they all had a tantrum at the same time :eek:

I don't give a shite about who goes to Northampton. It is up to yourself. But will happily have a drink or several with the Northampton goers at the proper away games. You just couldn't pay me enough to go myself though.

Grendel

Sounds a bit like what Grendel said for most of last season before he started going.

More astute facts. Never said any if those comments.

torchomatic

And so what if he did?

But anyway I was replying to MMM.

Moff

Like the Great Grendel once said himself.

"I meant every word of it" :D

As for cuntish I can live with that been called worse.........

Proper hard man you, Coventry's own Danny Dyer.
Like I said you must be so proud. People like you make me want to attend Sixfields

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Yes I have 7 kids.

All 7 at the same time:thinking about:I think you might crack;)

Astute

And so what if he did?

If anyone makes statements a couple of times I feel as though people have the right to quote what was said. You will agree with me here as you do so frequently like most of us.

But if Grendel says it countless times you say that it should never be mentioned, not even in Jest?

Grendel

If anyone makes statements a couple of times I feel as though people have the right to quote what was said. You will agree with me here as you do so frequently like most of us.

But if Grendel says it countless times you say that it should never be mentioned, not even in Jest?

Bring the quotes up then as to what I actually said.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Funny thing after all this is over iif we return,then if I meet any of the people I argue with on here I would probably buy them a drink(obviously not all at the same time:eek::eek:) and then will just come on here now and again. Anyway back to the fight:facepalm:

torchomatic

It's only mentioned because it is Grendel. Everyone seems obsessed with him.

Astute

Bring the quotes up then as to what I actually said.

I suppose nobody can remember how many times you told us in different ways that your way of protesting for being in Northampton was not going to games there......and then proudly constantly telling us on how you were going.

Has your alzheimers got that bad?

Astute

It's only mentioned because it is Grendel. Everyone seems obsessed with him.

If I had said one thing for most of the season and then done the opposite would you have mentioned it?

Or would you mention it because it is me? ;)

Grendel

If I had said one thing for most of the season and then done the opposite would you have mentioned it?

Or would you mention it because it is me? ;)

What people like those who slagged off Anne Lucas and then praised her?

Or how about those who thought Nikli Sinclaire was on the clubs side then indulged in childish personal and prejudiced abuse?

How about those who thought les Reid was an award winning journalist who then became a hack writing for a shitty local rag?

As I said before I objected to going as I did not want to give money to either side. When the vast majority disagreed and were happy to support sisu financially it made my stance look rather foolish. If you can't best them join them.

Moff

Where in that post has he made out he's a hard man? Of course in your own mind. Dont use him as an excuse for going if you want to go then go.

Was I asking you? or are do you feel the need to answer for him? How sweet.

Oh and I am not going, I just get sick of jumped up martyrs telling everyone what they should be doing.

Last edited:

Astute

What people like those who slagged off Anne Lucas and then praised her?

Or how about those who thought Nikli Sinclaire was on the clubs side then indulged in childish personal and prejudiced abuse?

How about those who thought les Reid was an award winning journalist who then became a hack writing for a shitty local rag?

As I said before I objected to going as I did not want to give money to either side. When the vast majority disagreed and were happy to support sisu financially it made my stance look rather foolish. If you can't best them join them.

We all have our own views. We are all allowed to change our minds. But we must all expect some stick if we do so.

When was it that the vast majority of us financially supported SISU after they moved our club to Northampton? If you mean the Arsenal game the vast majority didn't go. And they would have got the ticket money whoever went. And it was an away game. Most people don't say NOPM. They say the same as me. They won't go to Northampton. We shouldn't be there. They have had money out of me. But they will never get a penny off me for tickets to Northampton.

And as you know Grendel there are no hard feelings from me towards you. I have offered to drive to Coventry and take you to an away game a few times. But you have never replied to any of the offers. The offer still stands. We would see that we want the same, but are after it in different ways.

joemercersaces

Grendel, you seem impressed that the attendances at Sixfields are higher than at The Butts. Only just actually and rugby doesn't tend to attract much in the way of away support. I suspect that the number of Coventry people at both is quite similar. Some achievement that by SISU.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Oh and I am not going, I just get sick of jumped up martyrs telling everyone what they should be doing.

You jumped up little prick,who the fuck is telling you what to do oh yes I am fuck off nobody here is a martyr get off your high horse just because you dont like somebody answering you.

letsallsingtogether

Good don't need your type there trying to stir up trouble.

And you call me danny Dyer?

letsallsingtogether

Fuck me Michael this Michael that.

You should be asking Sisu these questions.

They say one thing and mean another.

The things they said to some of us last week face to face was very encouraging.

But in typical Sisu style it was all hot air and bullshit.

Yeah nice! Yet people can't ask Michael questions as it is attacking him....

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Yeah nice! Yet people can't ask Michael questions as it is attacking him....

Again I'll ask you how many times have I had a go at people who have said anything about Michael ,then have a look back at how many times you have had a go at Michael I wonder what the difference will be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread