Bury Matchday Thread (4 Viewers)

mark82

Just got home. Am I reading this right? We are drawing 2-2 with the mighty Bury from being 2-0 up? That is depressing!

D

Deleted member 4232

Their are subtle changes to make to counter the threat of the opposition, you're as stupid as he is.

What are these changes that so obviously needed actioned? Do you really think the players went back out with the instructions, "attack attack attack". Yeah, I don't think AT would have had a clue they were going to come out to try and themselves.

Sub

looking forward to linnells bullshit on the radio defending thorn :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

SkyblueCookie

Thorn out for me

stupot07

Ffs, could have won that 5 or 6 nil with the chanes we wasted.

Every team has a good spell in a game, the important thing is not to give silly goals....step up Dick Wood trying to head a ball he was never ever gonna reach.

D

Deleted member 4232

We should have won. They reacted well. Thorns big black size 11's are going to greet some bottoms

Grendel

We're three games into a 40-odd game season. Save your melodrama until you've seen enough to make judgement, eh?

The bury subs were critical. They closed the full backs midfield got over-run thorn did nothing to change it. What is wrong with you?

scroobiustom

Was Thorn not a big ol' fashion centre back? if anything we should be solid at the back, maybe we need a good defensive coach? Richard Shaw perhaps, oh wait....

lordsummerisle

We're three games into a 40-odd game season. Save your melodrama until you've seen enough to make judgement, eh?

We're 59 League games into Thorns reign.

We have a much better wage budget than Yeovil and Bury and therefore should have beaten them according to the only criteria you used to judge the manager last season.

Users who are viewing this thread