Bury Away (3 Viewers)

krambo

I expected a few more of you today pro rata to home support.I reckon we wont be far short of that total at your place.Seem to travel in good numbers our lads pro rata to our home support.

D

Deleted member 2477

Yep the sba were a little quiet today and not in the numbers we usually take. The only noise from you though was the kid with the drum

krambo

Yep the sba were a little quiet today and not in the numbers we usually take. The only noise from you though was the kid with the drum

Some of our own fans have a go at those youngsters,for the drum etc.Its as though they have never been young.They are teens having fun just like i did back in the day.

Grendel

Beat bigger clubs than you over the years.Man City,Forest,Sunderland etc etc

I must be going senile. I seem to remember beating those teams on a fairly frequent basis.

Grendel

We used to beat them when we never had a pot to pee in,so to speak.

I'm pleased for you. I wish I was born in Bury and had supported them for 43 years instead of Coventry,

I feel bereft of success in comparison

krambo

One day,you will get back in the prem along with Sheff Utd and Pompey.You all have the crowds and just need to get it right off the pitch as well as on.Doubt we will ever get there (but football can be a strange game so who knows.)Can see us having championship football but would need our backer to be long term to sustain it.

Grendel

One day,you will get back in the prem along with Sheff Utd and Pompey.You all have the crowds and just need to get it right off the pitch as well as on.Doubt we will ever get there (but football can be a strange game so who knows.)Can see us having championship football but would need our backer to be long term to sustain it.

Nope can't see the club ever getting back to the premiership - there are too many factors against that happening now.

It's possible the club could get back to the championship and remain there - with luck and a change in ownership.

krambo

I did not mean long term but i can see you and those other clubs having the odd season now and again there.Bit like Derby,Burnley.

krambo

Anyway,i will say goodnight for tonight.you are not a bad bunch really.Remember one thing...."ITS ONLY A GAME".

C,mon you Cov City Rejects....

jimmyhillsfanclub

We were shit. They were also shit....just not as shit as us.

Soft goal to concede....Clarke unmarked & all the time in the world to prod home....& whilst I haven't seen the highlights, even from the other end of the pitch it was apparent that Reda & Clarke tangled outside the box.

Too many City players just not in the game.....the only time their back 4 looked in trouble was when Ryan Kent ran at them....

Kent is very frustrating to watch....clearly got raw talent well above this level, but his final ball/shot/decision was shit.

Armstrong was pretty isolated most of the game. Ref was a c**t. Silly old pissed bloke at the back of the stand was an embarrassment.."Forward...into them...fuck them up....let him die"...and several other constructive & insightful comments.
2 lads who got ejected (for being dickheads over by the Bury teenyboppers) got back in the ground & in a classic show of just how dumb they were, swapped tops (both blue) in a cunning ploy to avoid the inevitable 2nd ejection....amusing.

Nice pie. Nice pint. nice sunshine. no points.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread