Bury Away (1 Viewer)

honestken

Tickets are now on general sale!! nothing on the official website about it though!!

Got my tickets yesterday from the Butts ticket office.

Get in there early folks as this could sell out pretty quick, especially when were top of the league after winning the next 2 games :D

SlowerThanPlatt

We are ether Cat A (£22) or Cat B (£20). We definitely aren't Cat C (£18) I guess that's for Burton, Fleetwood etc...

Anyone know? Bury get about 3,000 at home, max away allocation 2,000.

wingy

We are ether Cat A (£22) or Cat B (£20). We definitely aren't Cat C (£18) I guess that's for Burton, Fleetwood etc...

Anyone know? Bury get about 3,000 at home, max away allocation 2,000.

Yeah was sold out a couple years back IIRC
2-2.5 K.
Wonder If the Hilarious dancing Crayons will
be there again?:p

CJ_covblaze

If the run continues it could be 1500 plus. Doing the Hammarby/AIK derby (YouTube it!) the day after so trying my best to talk the Mrs into doing this one (she doesn't take much persuading normally).

jimmyhillsfanclub

2-2.5 K.

Don't think it sold out last time we played there wingy....I seem to remember there being plenty of space in the away end although I think they gave us the corner of the main stand too which thinned us out a bit...

I remember the crayons too....I'm not a fan of fancy dress at football.....but fair dos, they sang all game.

£18 a pop this time.....looking forward to seeing how reda handles Clarke.....2 much discussed players on the forum who always divide opinion.

johnb

Just bought my ticket online. Last time I went to Bury away was promotion season 66/67. Remember bouncing on the trampoline like wooden terracing after we scored. Planning on going by train to Manchester, then the tram from Picadilly station to Bury. Few drinks in Manchester after the game before a late train back to Cov.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

2-2.5 K.

When we went there last, we had some form of caretaker manager in charge, took just over 2000k fans and won 2-0 of my memory is right? Me and my mates stayed after the game for a night out in Manchester and went Northern Quarter for a pub/bar crawl - which I would highly recommend to anyone under the age of 30 that isnt a fan of Jumping Jaks or the Skydome!

I've bought 4 tickets already and I'm doing a weekend for Bury Away this time!

fernandopartridge

When we went there last, we had some form of caretaker manager in charge, took just over 2000k fans and won 2-0 of my memory is right? Me and my mates stayed after the game for a night out in Manchester and went Northern Quarter for a pub/bar crawl - which I would highly recommend to anyone under the age of 30 that isnt a fan of Jumping Jaks or the Skydome!

Since then even more bars have opened in the NQ, you can't go wrong really.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Since then even more bars have opened in the NQ, you can't go wrong really.

I know mate! I meet up with my old mates from Uni, in Manchester, (as it's the middle point between us all) 3/4 times a year and it's a cracking night out! On the Friday night I'm doing castlefield, near deansgate, near the wharf and along the canal!

I hope we get a decent crowd for it! I've got a Blackburn and Man City fan coming with me and will be trying to drag everyone else!

fernandopartridge

I know mate! I meet up with my old mates from Uni, in Manchester, (as it's the middle point between us all) 3/4 times a year and it's a cracking night out! On the Friday night I'm doing castlefield, near deansgate, near the wharf and along the canal!

I hope we get a decent crowd for it! I've got a Blackburn and Man City fan coming with me and will be trying to drag everyone else!

Fair play. I'm at a wedding in Castlefield today funnily enough.

Covcraig@bury

Fair play. I'm at a wedding in Castlefield today funnily enough.

Spinningfields is the best place in Manchester around the oust house near the new courts. Before the game Bury has more pubs than you can throw a stick at. And the tram from Manchester brings you right into the centre of Bury and its pubs. Only a short walk to Gigg lane.. Just hoping our form picks up and we have a massive turn out from the SBA .

SlowerThanPlatt

[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: Prices for Bury are: Adult £18, Over 65/Young Adult(11-22)/Student £12, Juniors (0-10) £6. Family Ticket (1A & 1U16) £18. #pusb

£18..cheapest away of the season, fair play Bury

Silsden

Lee Carsley was in charge & I seem to remember Baker dribbling round their defence for fun. I've really been looking forward to Bury, they had some friendly fans and I thought it was a great little stadium. Lots of banter with their 'firm' of 12 fans that sat right by the away fans. Hope the Crayolas are back as well! Should be a tough game though

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Spinningfields is the best place in Manchester around the oust house near the new courts. Before the game Bury has more pubs than you can throw a stick at. And the tram from Manchester brings you right into the centre of Bury and its pubs. Only a short walk to Gigg lane.. Just hoping our form picks up and we have a massive turn out from the SBA .

Apologies for bastardising a thread on football for pub crawls, but I always confuse Castlefields and Spinningfields - are there plenty of pubs near the Oast House? I know it's near the People's History Museum and it would be nice to tick a few of them off on the Friday Night!

Yeah I remember there being a lot of pubs, I think for the saturday morning/lunch it might be an idea just to go straight over there as it should be a decent atmosphere before the game!

fernandopartridge

Spinningfields is the business district, it's all new office buildings. There are a few bars around there but it isn't my cup of tea. The People's History Museum is nearby.Castlefield is a collection of old brick warehouse buildings by the canal, it's about 5-10 minute walk from Spinningfields.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Quick question: How long after purchase does it take for the tickets to arrive in the post?

I've not had away tickets delivered to my house for a fair while as normally get them by other means, but I bought Bury tickets online over week ago & just wondered when I'm likely to get them?

Wiseoldfool

Quick question: How long after purchase does it take for the tickets to arrive in the post?

I've not had away tickets delivered to my house for a fair while as normally get them by other means, but I bought Bury tickets online over week ago & just wondered when I'm likely to get them?

I ordered Bury tickets on Monday and ordered my son a Chesterfield ticket at the same time.My Chesterfield tickets
arrived yesterday but no Bury tickets.I only got charged for one delivery (.90p)I guess they get the home game out of the way and then will deal with Bury tickets.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Ordered 2 tickets online Bury last Friday and they arrived in the post on Monday. Maybe give the Club a ring if you have been waiting over a week - 02476 992326.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Ordered 2 tickets online Bury last Friday and they arrived in the post on Monday. Maybe give the Club a ring if you have been waiting over a week - 02476 992326.

Cheers.....I'll try to get through....but I fear writing them a letter & cycling to Coventry to post by hand may be quicker.....

Best of luck getting a reply on that number - usually goes to an answerphone and when I request they call me back they never do. As a disabled supporter I can usually get tickets from the away club.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Best of luck getting a reply on that number - usually goes to an answerphone and when I request they call me back they never do. As a disabled supporter I can usually get tickets from the away club.

Nothing like good old customer service then?? I've ever had reason to ring it fortunately, but it is the number the Club quote in the covering letter that came with the tickets.

Maybe need TM to run the ticket office as well then?

Snikpoh87

I ordered my tickets on Saturday afternoon, and the arrived this morning... Just needs a little patience i think. :)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Yeah.....I'm gonna wait till after the weekend before I panic....

....Maybe just start calling the number now & hopefully they'll answer the fucker by Monday.

Wiseoldfool

I ordered Bury tickets on Monday and ordered my son a Chesterfield ticket at the same time.My Chesterfield tickets
arrived yesterday but no Bury tickets.I only got charged for one delivery (.90p)I guess they get the home game out of the way and then will deal with Bury tickets.

Just received my Bury tickets don't know why they didn't send them together.

skyblue1991

Just received my Bury tickets today.

They have got to be the worst quality ticket I have every held. My printer's A4 paper is better!

skyblueinBaku

Just received my Bury tickets today.

They have got to be the worst quality ticket I have every held. My printer's A4 paper is better!

As long as they get you into the ground, who cares?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Well I'm looking forward to next weekend even more now!!! I'm hoping with today's result we'll take at least 1500! I'm not sure how many we've sold so far but I'm guessing it's not a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread